Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

261 - 280 of 523 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Marshall is getting the material tomorrow and will likely start making some housings over the weekend. Told him not to rush as Christmas is only around the corner.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Thats why its a hybrid. It uses the stock exhaust housing bored out to fit a T3 exhaust wheel, and full Garrett cold side. So the upgraded o2 housing sold here is perfect for it. And it bolts right up to your stock exhaust manifold.
PM Sent. Damn you and your temptation I'm supposed to be spending money on my other car...

·
Registered
873 Posts
Thats why its a hybrid. It uses the stock exhaust housing bored out to fit a T3 exhaust wheel, and full Garrett cold side. So the upgraded o2 housing sold here is perfect for it. And it bolts right up to your stock exhaust manifold.
When I was turbo shopping, I sent you an email specifically asking you if you had any custom turbos. Major, major bummer.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've been watching this thread and now that tax returns are coming i am definitely ordering both pieces. hopefully soon! these will force me to really finish my exhaust.

·
Registered
12 Posts
o2 housing

Hi I sent a email a month ago and havent got a answer yet .does he takes long time
To respond cause I would like to get one thx

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #278
Hi I sent a email a month ago and havent got a answer yet .does he takes long time
To respond cause I would like to get one thx
Yes, sometimes he does take a long time to reply or it got "lost" in his inbox. He has one more to make and we couldn't remember who it went to. You must be it. What's your name & location? I'll get a hold of him & let him know. Thanks

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #279
I don't know real names with user names, so I'll just say that Russell & Johnny's O2 housings are done and both will ship in the next few days. Thanks!

261 - 280 of 523 Posts