Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

281 - 300 of 523 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
O2 housing & down pipe

Hi. Just came across this and im interested. How much for both,
the dp and 02 housing.shipped to canada,ontario,l6r1b9.
Let me know as i may have two orders for you.me and a freind both have 1991 mx6 turbos.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #282
Hi. Just came across this and im interested. How much for both,
the dp and 02 housing.shipped to canada,ontario,l6r1b9.
Let me know as i may have two orders for you.me and a freind both have 1991 mx6 turbos.
Marshall quoted me $45 to ship 2 O2 housings to Canada, Ontario, l6r1b9. I've been really busy, so I haven't had the chance to get an estimate for the downpipes. I would guess a similar price of $45. If it's less, I can reimburse you the difference. If it's more, I can ask for the difference.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #283
Would there be any interest in a group buy? Shipping is quite high on the bends, so the more guys that order, the cheaper he can get the supplies. Not to mention, it's faster for him to build several at once.

For every person to commit, he is willing to take off $5 for each order, but we need at least 5 to commit. So this is how it would break down:

1-4: $175
5: $150
6: $145
7: $140
8: $135
9: $130
10: $125
11: $120
12: $115
13: $110
14: $105
15+: $100

I don't have a set date in mind, but for right now, lets throw out April 15th and see how many we get.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #286 (Edited)
Group buy is still in the works. We didn't really set a "deadline". I count a total of 6 interested...not necessarily committed, so if we can decide if the interested really want one, we'll set a deadline on down payments/full payments. At this count, each would be sold for $145 shipped. The 2 going to Canada would be more to accommodate shipping. I count:

MX6.com
BOOST91MX6 (2)$$
liter (1)

PerformanceProbe.com
PLX92 (1)$
mistert41 (1)
andyvegan (1)
91PROBE (1)$

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #290
We have 3 committed. Let's wait through the weekend. Hopefully we can get 2 more by April 20th 11:59pm & everyone can place their order on 4/21.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Ouch...can't believe you sold that!
Got sick of the car and needed money. Sold it and my hybrid turbo or so I thought. Got the money for the housing and sent it off but he never bothered coming through with the rest for the turbo. Now have a 2nd car which will likely have manual conversion plus the hybrid and the housing if I can ever afford it.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #295
Alright, looks like we are at 4 buyers. Marshall agreed to take $5 off for every buyer in the the group buy, so that puts the price at $155 shipped for 1 standard 2.5" O2 housing. If you want an additional O2 bung, that will cost more. If you live outside the US, the cost will be more due to the extra cost in shipping. He will let you know all the details once you contact him.

Place an order by emailing: [email protected] with subject "Custom O2 Housing" & include:
Name
Shipping Address
Any Special Requests (Help out as much as you can with pictures, links, parts, etc.)

Paypal is best for payment. Send payment to: [email protected]

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #298
Hey mjspiess I sent Marshall an email on Saturday to place the order,but he hasn't got back to me yet.
Like wraith said, he's not real good on the communication front. He did get your email, but was waiting to hear back from me on final head count. He'll prob. respond some time this week.

281 - 300 of 523 Posts