Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

301 - 320 of 523 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey mjspiess. I just sent Marshall a payment, deposit. So I hope he checks his email. I can't wait to get these, my friend and I have wanted this for some time know. Thanks again for everything.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #302
Hey mjspiess. I just sent Marshall a payment, deposit. So I hope he checks his email. I can't wait to get these, my friend and I have wanted this for some time know. Thanks again for everything.
Payment received. He's ordering supplies this week. No problem.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #304
He said he probably won't start them until next week. He has a few larger jobs going on right now that should be done early next week.

I haven't had a chance to work on the 2.5" downpipes either. I should get to them this weekend though.

·
Registered
26 Posts
O2 housing.

Hey. Just wondering if you heard anything for Marshall. He emailed me
A week ago about the 2 bungs, but I haven't heard back from him.
Hope all is good. Thanks.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #307
He said he would really like to have them done before this weekend since he can't work on them this weekend. It just depends if he gets the time he needs this week.

·
Registered
12 Posts
O2 housing

Hi mjspiess I deposit Marshall last Wednesday the money he has not answer back yet . Do you know how long would it take to built it and ship it . Or should I say find out when ? Thanks!!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #313
Hi mjspiess I deposit Marshall last Wednesday the money he has not answer back yet . Do you know how long would it take to built it and ship it . Or should I say find out when ? Thanks!!
He got your deposit on Wednesday, but I'm not sure how long it will take to build & ship since he's not quite done with the 4 that were ordered before yours. He's quite busy, but tries to work on them as he's able. Thanks for your patience.

·
Registered
12 Posts
He got your deposit on Wednesday, but I'm not sure how long it will take to build & ship since he's not quite done with the 4 that were ordered before yours. He's quite busy, but tries to work on them as he's able. Thanks for your patience.
No problem I could wait !!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #315
As far as O2 housings go, Marshall just sent this to me, "Franks are done and on the way to Canada. Tim and the other guy that ordered are in the works."

·
Registered
26 Posts
O2 housing.

Hey thanks. Just wanted to say that Marshall emailed me to let
Me know the 2 housing were shipped out. Can't wait to see them.
As for the down pipe. I finally to a look at my exhaust
And the guy before me had changed the cat back and just
Wielded the stock down pipe to bigger flex. So I have figure
Something out with that. Thanks again for all your time. I'll keep
In touch.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #317
Hey thanks. Just wanted to say that Marshall emailed me to let
Me know the 2 housing were shipped out. Can't wait to see them.
As for the down pipe. I finally to a look at my exhaust
And the guy before me had changed the cat back and just
Wielded the stock down pipe to bigger flex. So I have figure
Something out with that. Thanks again for all your time. I'll keep
In touch.
No problem. You're in for a treat!
On your exhaust, if you can upload/send me a couple pictures I can see what the previous owner did and what could be done to "fix" it. As long as the catback starts in the OEM location, you should be OK as all you would need to do is replace the downpipe & cat section. From your description, it sounds as if the cat was replaced with a flex pipe, but that pipe was welded to the downpipe instead of flanges welded tot he flex & bolted to the downpipe. Hopefully the other end of the flex is not welded to the catback.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Exhaust.

Hey. The whole exhaust looks to be 2/14 inch. Up to the flex.
The down pipe is stock but cut before the flex and they put
A reducer on the down pipe going into the flex. It's all wielded.
If I cut the stock down pipe at the flex and wield or flange a
2/14 pipe to the turbo it should be fine.

·
Registered
26 Posts
O2 housing

Hey just letting you guys know that I received my o2 housing
Today and they look sweet. Marshall does amazing work.
Thanks for everything can't wait to install it.

301 - 320 of 523 Posts