Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

481 - 500 of 527 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
2.5 down pipe and o2 housing

All ready to go, mjspiess down pipe to compliment the M-Fab O2 housing, all wrapped up :wink2:

Thinking of rebuilding the old VJ11 while I'm at it

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #484
He should have some O2 housings ready to ship by the end of the week. If you haven't paid in full yet, start sending it his way. Thanks!

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
Where is the link for pay

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #486
Where is the link for pay
Price will be $175 shipped for a standard stock fitting O2 housing you see in this build thread. Page 5 has the final product. For any special requests or out of country shipping, price will vary. If out of the country, get a shipping quote from Marshall.

Place an order by emailing: [email protected] and include my email: [email protected] with subject "Custom O2 Housing" & include:
Name
Shipping Address
Any Special Requests (Help out as much as you can with pictures, links, parts, etc.)

Paypal is best for payment. Send payment to: [email protected]

Once you place an order, please indicate in this thread & how much you paid to help us keep track of everyone just in case something should happen with shipping, email, payment, etc.

Any comments, questions, concerns, please contact myself and/or the email above & please be patient as he is the only one working on these. Thanks!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #487
These will be ready to ship out this weekend, so if you haven't paid in full yet, send it his way. Thanks!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #489
Those 3 will be shipped out soon. The remaining 4 O2 housings are first come, first serve.

SABBAi
Tx91MX6 - $175
ShaolinWarrior
qwqb
pgt90 - $175
89gtmtx
POA86TX
olered - $175
rodhog

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
Email. Sent

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #492
One has shipped. Not sure to who? The rest that have been paid for are going out on Wednesday. Still dealing with payment issues from rodhog. Conversion from Aud to Usd is getting screwy in PayPal.

SABBAi
Tx91MX6 - $175
ShaolinWarrior
qwqb
pgt90 - $175
89gtmtx
POA86TX
olered - $175
rodhog - Pending
89lxmorepower

·
Registered
121 Posts
whats going on with the down pipes aswell? i been skiming the form for hours now is he making cats?? i am very interested.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #497
whats going on with the down pipes aswell? i been skiming the form for hours now is he making cats?? i am very interested.
I make the 2.5" downpipes upon request. No cats are being made. I've recommended getting a high flow cat for the 2nd gen. Apparently they are 1" shorter that our 1st gen OEM cat, but there is enough play in the exhaust to make it work.

·
Registered
121 Posts
okay i have taken note of the email addresses.

i was actually shown the setup today picking up my mtx conversion kit from someone who bought one.

me just thinking about this swap i dident realize what we had here! and then stumbling upon this fourm i connected the dots and realized this is where it came from. i would deff want one of thos down pipes along with the housing i just have to get the car driving before i pull the trigger on this.

you will be hearing from me very soon.

thanks for sharing this stuff! marshal is very skilled.

edit: how much for the pipe anyway??

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #499
okay i have taken note of the email addresses.

i was actually shown the setup today picking up my mtx conversion kit from someone who bought one.

me just thinking about this swap i dident realize what we had here! and then stumbling upon this fourm i connected the dots and realized this is where it came from. i would deff want one of thos down pipes along with the housing i just have to get the car driving before i pull the trigger on this.

you will be hearing from me very soon.

thanks for sharing this stuff! marshal is very skilled.
Sounds good. Don't wait too long on the O2 housings. It took months to get those 7 done, but I can get you a downpipe made in 2-3 weeks upon request.

481 - 500 of 527 Posts