Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

61 - 80 of 523 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #61 (Edited)
He got another one done tonight. It took about 3 hours working straight through now that he has a way to repeat the cuts on the 2.5" tube so they all come out the same. That really saves a lot of time.

Had a couple more guys pay today. :tup:

He's gotten caught up on his other jobs for the mean time so he's had more time to get these housings done. Now's the time to get the orders in while he can offer a quicker turn around!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello! Product appears very promisng of efficient exhausting and well built. Pls send me contact address/phone(s) and pricing info. I prefer email to stephen sage at hotmail (dot)com (without spaces or parenthesis), but I'll look on mx6.com again by Thursday, Dec 6. I'm in Santa Cruz/Watsonville area ... not far from Gavin. Cheers, Sajo (Steve)

·
Registered
423 Posts
How effective is this if you are running an external wastegate, therefore not having your 02 gases mix with the exhaust allowing the exhaust full use of the stock housing?

·
Registered
581 Posts
@PGTF2T: i asked the builder about external wastegate and his response was that he could make one without the internal wastegate tube for 130$ but dont quote me exactly on the price.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Made a payment today, balance next week. It beats trying to do one myself, since I don't have access to a workshop any more and the workmanship looks good. Even with overseas freight it is still a good deal. The change to make it more of a stock fitting is great, as I am only making minor changes to the car, mainly just a better exhaust and a VF10 hybrid.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
ugly mx6 guy, not sure if you heard back from him yet, but he told me he's in Texas until Sunday. He has your housing done, but just needs the O2 bung welded on. He should get it sent out next week.

·
Registered
581 Posts
got mine in the mail last week :):)

hopefully should be installing it on my rx7 hybrid turbo...or my tkt turbo....who knows

either way it looks damn good to me, if anyone has any hesitation don't worry he even made installation instructions.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
I made up those installation instructions after I installed mine. Hopefully they help out & make sense. Glad you got yours safe & sound. Have fun!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Looking forward to mine as well, although it is going be a while before I get a chance to try it.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
Sajo just sent me an email stating he got his on Saturday.

He said it is a lovely piece of work!

In a few days, Gavin is going to be examining the device, ergo, etc. so watch for commentary in the coming weeks.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Cool, maybe mine is on the way as well. I should ask him, but I did say no great rush.

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
Sajo just sent me an email stating he got his on Saturday.

He said it is a lovely piece of work!

In a few days, Gavin is going to be examining the device, ergo, etc. so watch for commentary in the coming weeks.
I know nothing....but I will in a couple days ;)

Gavin

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
PMed you Zach. He makes them as they are ordered. Unfortunately he's not "sitting" on any, but will order the supplies once down payment or full payment is received.

Looking forward to it Gavin.

61 - 80 of 523 Posts