Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

101 - 120 of 523 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
Yes, you can still order one. He's just been slow on getting them made though due to 60+ hour work weeks. He's still working on Leev's. Hopefully he'll be done soon with his. Marshall, the fabricator, & I really do appreciate the patience. So, thanks again Leev as this is going on 4 weeks now from the day of payment. Rather than being frustrated, you've shown nothing but excitement! I'm telling you, it's worth waiting for :)

·
Registered
873 Posts
Rather than being frustrated, you've shown nothing but excitement! I'm telling you, it's worth waiting for :)

Never bite the hand that feeds.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I would like one as well. Will PM OP. This should spark my interest in the ole gal again. Not too mention the T-Bird cold sides I have had sitting around for like 3 years haha.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Shall I be expecting a package soon? :D

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
Leev, I misinterpreted his previous text. He said he would have it finished by Monday. Not sure if he accomplished that goal, but he let me know yesterday that it should ship in the next few days when he gets a chance to get to the post office.

DarkMX-6, he received your down payment for 2. Thanks!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #115
As far as I know, everyone who has bought one has not installed theirs yet. I have yet to see any follow up pics or any feedback after installation.

·
Registered
873 Posts
My friend with an 89' mx6 still has a/c and p/s

Soon as I get mine, I would love to test fit with a/c to help out those who are curious.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I should test fit mine, not only do I have AC, but my MX6 is 4WS, so uses a larger PS pump with extra piping.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Checkin in :angel:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #119
Yeah, about that... He gave it to his girlfriend to drop off at the post office. He just found out yesterday she ran out of time that day and forgot about it in the back of her car... He'll get it out today & is really sorry for the long wait. He took a couple pictures of it before he boxed it up though :)

He is 80% done on 1 of 2 for DarkMx-6. He finally caught a break and was able to get something done! Here's a picture of 2 for DarkMx-6 and will have 2 in stock for a quicker turn around.

His welding is beautiful! And totally worth the wait!

·
Registered
873 Posts
Those welds are HYPNOTIZING

Thank you!

So does your buddy have a shop name? What do we call these works of art? "____s O2 housing"

101 - 120 of 523 Posts