Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

161 - 180 of 523 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #164
I contacted him several times this week, but haven't heard back from him. The last time this happened, he was on a cruise. He's made quite a few of these O2 housings & other products for other cars & he's never screwed anyone over. I don't see why he'd start now. I'm sure there's a reason for the hold up, I just don't know what it is yet.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
ok bro no problem. I just had to start the process just incase because once the month since payment is over I don't have very repercussions after that.that being said I think he will pull though.

What is the tracking number?

is there an english teacher in the house? this post needs some help.

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
Dark, last I checked, the PP dispute is around 10 days for the seller to respond with tracking. So I'd suggest you leave the dispute open and if (when) it shows up, close it at that point.

IMO, you were in the right to open the dispute. Obviously it got his attention.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #169
Not to start an argument, but in Marshall's defense, he waited a month for the 2nd half of your payment. I let you know when they were done and so did he. He was waiting on the rest of your payment to ship them out, then when you did pay it sounds like he was out of town or heading out of town & they would ship ASAP, which apparently was Thursday, June 6th.

If it makes you feel any better, I waited 8 months for mine. I just asked him about a tracking # and haven't heard back from him yet. I was gone all weekend for my brother's wedding, so that's why I'm just now responding. Like I said before, he's never not pulled through. He often works 12 hour days...it's hard to get anything done when half your day is spent at work.

·
Registered
873 Posts
SUPER sorry for the late final payment.

I lost my job and a lot of other BS, but I did manage to scrape up the final payment today, sent it 5 minutes ago.

Can't wait!!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #172
DarkMx-6, your housings were dropped off Thursday night at a USPS drop off outlet at a gas station. Looks like they only pick up there a few days a week or something since there hasn't been any movement, but it's expected to be delivered on June 12th.
Tracking #: 9505521348213161000073

Leev, no worries. He got your payment. Yours is boxed up and ready to go. It has been for over a month lol

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Not to start an argument, but in Marshall's defense, he waited a month for the 2nd half of your payment. I let you know when they were done and so did he. He was waiting on the rest of your payment to ship them out, then when you did pay it sounds like he was out of town or heading out of town & they would ship ASAP, which apparently was Thursday, June 6th.

If it makes you feel any better, I waited 8 months for mine. I just asked him about a tracking # and haven't heard back from him yet. I was gone all weekend for my brother's wedding, so that's why I'm just now responding. Like I said before, he's never not pulled through. He often works 12 hour days...it's hard to get anything done when half your day is spent at work.
One email was sent out to me about it being ready. But i was under the impression that you would contact me here since that is where we have been talking and doing business. Not though email. The only reason it took a month is because i knew he was busy and I waited that long patiently before i even inquired about it. And then i payed it in full once I knew.

I don't mind the wait and i should have not asked about the tracking number so soon because it would have worked out eventually

Reading messages or text in general for that matter it is really easy for things to be taken the wrong way.

I mean no ill will towards anyone and I try to give people the benefit of the doubt.

I'll wait now and I probably would have waited longer before escalating it though paypal, But they have a time limit on how long you can wait.

sorry for the trouble and best wishes

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #174
No worries. Although Marshall does excellent work, he's not the greatest communicator. I told him there is unfortunately a history of people getting scammed on this forum & you were simply protecting yourself. He understood. Looks like the housings should arrive today though. He simply asked you would remove the dispute once they arrive.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #176
Awesome! Glad they arrived. Sorry again for some miscommunication and delays & thanks for your patience. Your rides will appreciate these.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Should I expect mine soonish?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #180
I would assume so. He said it was boxed & ready to ship for the last month. I didn't hear from him today, but all he had to do is drop it off at the post office.

161 - 180 of 523 Posts