Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
K6F Reinforced Traction Bars

K6F designed Traction bar setup. Using AFCO chromoly rod ends and steel swaged tubes. This setup uses the added strength of a custom rear cross member made from 1" OD DOM Tubing, and extra cross brace linking the control arms. This adds strength and rigidity in the control arms, controlling wheel hop.
Highlight:
Chromoly Rod Ends
AFCO Swagged Tubes
Grade 8 Hardware
1.0 DOM Tubeing

The cross member part of the setup allows for 1inch extra clearance vs. the stock cross member.
The new design in control arm brackets eliminates chances of fatigue vs. previous styles. 3 mounting points insure these brackets never loosen up over time or cause damage from over tightening. The brackets also allow for more clearance inside the rim.
This setup is 90% bolt on, 2 -3/8 holes are required to be drilled in the control arms. These holes are in the exact position as previous style traction bars.

This traction bar setup is a K6F custom. It is completely constructed of DOM tubing 1.0 & 1.25 diameter & .120thickness. 3/16 Used for the flat steel.
All Hardware is grade8, and all the nuts are self locking and welded on to the assembly.
The Finish is Gloss Black.

$380.00 Shipped in US only.

note* These were tested with 17" rims. They should work with smaller sizes, however I cannot Guarantee

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
King, you need to get yourself a 1g to work on ;)

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Is that the only one made? Because with the economy like it is, might be a tough sell now, but I would have jumped on it a few months ago. Very nice work.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Will you ship to Canada?

PM me and let me know.

B

·
Registered
2 Posts
traction arm brackets

when you going to get some more traction bar brackets made? i want a set. ur site says you dont have any in stock.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts