Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
check out my custom seats
i had my factory seats redone and embroidered all for a meesly $500 which is cheeper than racing seats and a bit different

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Hey there, nice looking ( very very nice looking). i thouught about that too, makeing mine white and black. hit me up on yahoo or AOL man. later

·
Registered
321 Posts
Hey is that leather and where did you get that done for only 500 bucks. oh the dragons nice touch

·
Registered
579 Posts
That looks fantastically amazingly original and tight!! Nice!! Are you going to do the back seats?...

How'd you get such a nice finish on your dash??

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i had my seats done at a local interior shop and they are not leather i didnt want to have to deal with the upkeep on leather the seats were actually only 300 the custom embroidery was 200 of the 500
my dash pieces I painted with with a can of paint i picked up at autozone that matched as close as possible then i used a whole can of krylon crystal clear(good stuff)
im still deciding if i want to remove the back seat or have it done too.

·
Registered
291 Posts
if they aren't leather...

What material did you use, and how do you like it?

G

·
That's a sweet looking interior man!! Can you tell me where you got it done . . . I was thinking about reupholstering my interior as well.

G

·
if it's not leather it must be vinyl rite?...ur interior is really nice....i wanna do mine in blue and white and have the mx6 name embroidered on mine...but i was just wondering where u got it done at.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i had the seats done at a local shop that was attached to a stereo store the seats were 300 and 200 for the embroidery the back seat will be 250 if i get it done, they are vinyl and easy to care for and do not crack like leather.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts