Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that was my idea to, but I have to find interesting gauges, tacho, etc... is there anytning more interesting than standart ones

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
I like this style. They match my wideband O2 gauge.

NORDSKOGINSTRUMENTS.COM They are the street digital series.

They come in a few different sizes. I like the smaller ones because they are cheaper and you would be able to fit more of them where the stock unit was.

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
That is the style I was going to use to replace everything. Now I plan on outputting it all to an LCD and have a computer monitor as my gauge cluster :p

I like this style. They match my wideband O2 gauge.

NORDSKOGINSTRUMENTS.COM They are the street digital series.

They come in a few different sizes. I like the smaller ones because they are cheaper and you would be able to fit more of them where the stock unit was.

·
Registered
9 Posts
ok, so here's my question - can I make a custom speedometer? For example I buy tacho, spedometer, and few other gauges and install oem speedometer place?
I searched forum but I didn't find anything or smth like my idea.

P.S.
there is smth I found - installed in probe

Probe.lv Klubs: Uzklik??ini uz att?la, lai aizv?rtu ?o logu

That gauge looks as if it is off of a Prorsche... i know because my friend has one.. i have always wanted one ;)

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was thinking about using lcd monitor as well - but how can I connect all the info I need to that interface?

That is the style I was going to use to replace everything. Now I plan on outputting it all to an LCD and have a computer monitor as my gauge cluster :p

·
Registered
641 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
you could also just do some electronics work or pay a local electronics company to make different boards for each one of your gauges, then you design the way they are layed out and put them together.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I was thinking about 2 or 3 displays in speedometer place, but how can I connect them, to work as I like?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts