Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
just finished working on my tail lights.. lemm noe what u think.

i'll take some pics tommarow when its light out, and post them.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i used paint, and some circles i cut out of window decal paper i had, stuck them on there and a few coats of black and some clear coats and it worked really great

·
Registered
93 Posts
NICE TO SEE SOME 6ERS IN SC
i live in charleston (about 2 hours down the road) where are all the rest of the 6ers in SC???

Spoda

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
here are pics of the lights in the day finally....lemme noe what u think

·
Registered
707 Posts
Lookin good. I'm gonna do something similar to that but not exactly sure how. Great job though. Lee

·
Registered
9,228 Posts
I know its just a PS so you could cover up your tag, but that looks weird as hell!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, the tails look great. I need to get another set and re-smoke mine.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mx6GT91 said:
I know its just a PS so you could cover up your tag, but that looks weird as hell!!!!!!!!!!

HAHA...ya it does i was lazy and just copyed the bumper and moved it over....that and i lack the PS skilz to accually blend the tag fully into the bumper...

And i i'm glad you guys like them, I am probly gona get a nother set and make a differant style and make them look a bit better then the ones i just did....

·
Registered
440 Posts
holy **** thats awsome mad props

·
Registered
93 Posts
That is so funny because I just finished mine but the difference is that I only did one round over the brake light and it is all red even the turn signal

1 - 11 of 11 Posts