Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey hows it goin gang

Just wondering if I could make custom taillight covers out a adhesive vinyl that would match my car. I want to make them look like a 99 rx-7 lighting system.

·
Premium Member
3,965 Posts
Places!!!!

Just look in the yellow pages under "stickers" or "signs" and you'll find a place that sells vynil.

Laters

·
Registered
480 Posts
I heard...

that those are illegal here in utah...but it might not be in other states...I actually found place here that does it, but they said they are illegal and can get pulled over easily

·
Registered
299 Posts
Im just painting my entire tail light except for the reverse lights red........ and I will have all orange eliminated from my car.....

I painted my sidemarkers red all the way around...... and then a black coat over, with just 2 slits on each light....... its gonne look real good........

This what it's like: My light:
/ \
I ------ ------ I
\ /

The slits are the only part where red light comes out.... it should be a nice effect........ he he ill let you know how it goes.

Mike

·
Registered
299 Posts
Sorry... that got all screwed up/...... but you get the idea..... two open slits side by side in the middle of the light......

Mike

·
Registered
299 Posts
Ha ha

Yeah no kidding..... and a digital camera would be nice..... for all you guys know im just talking out my a*s that I even own an Mx6... ha ha ha

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
redout

i figure just redout the back and red out the stock side marker or actually just spray paint it the color of ur car and buy some side markers and go with the euro look

1 - 13 of 13 Posts