Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have contacted dsmincorporated on ebay , and they say that they will have a full turbo back exhaust system for us by next week. they are the people who were offering intercooler piping

·
Banned
4,040 Posts
Mazda_MX6_Turbo said:
thats some good news, cant wait to see it. :)
SEE it? You want actual pictures before you pony up yer hard earned loot? What a novel concept!:D

·
Registered
111 Posts
I am interested in the price, size, components, mandrel bent?, shipping, etc.. Give us the details.

side note, How old are you SleepCounter?

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thats good to hear as well.

the guy that i was talking about on ebay is called "dsmincorporated" they have yet to offer the item for sale.

How do I go about contacting the guy on performanceprobe.com?

maybe we can get them to compete to bring the price down.

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
If the kit was down to around say... $425-$375, or even cheaper I'd be VERY interested. Maybe we can have them come down some on price maybe... Blah, listen to me. I'm all talk no do. I'll wait until the dsm one comes out and work from there.

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
SixSick6 said:
Panther your messages are full, and that statement was a general statement not necessarily directed at you. But in general, when you are broke, find a better job
Feel free to email me.

·
Banned
4,040 Posts
SixSick6 said:
Panther your messages are full, and that statement was a general statement not necessarily directed at you. But in general, when you are broke, find a better job
There can be times and circumstances when it is somewhat more difficult to do than to prescribe.

I think I'm gonna apply for an architect's job -- looks like they make good coin!

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
SixSick6 said:

Or cast away all your worldy possessions in favor for your car. :tup:

·
Banned
4,040 Posts
TiZBaD99 said:
a full turbo back exhaust system for us by next week.
Is it next week yet?

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
not according to them.
but its been over a week

I check their items for sale 2 or 3 times a day. Its not up yet. I guess they were bieng optimistic with the production date.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts