Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok now ive been trying to set up a meet for people in dallas and fort worth but it seems that no one is interested becasue theres not that many people here from dallas and ft worth, and I know that jiffy and someone else was setting something up to but I dont see them on the board no more well at least in the tx section,,,, so why dont we arrange a specific date and time and location so that we could all meet.. by this I mean -houston-austin-dallas-fort worth,,,is any one willing to help me set this up,, I know ive talk to 2fast on the phone a couple of times when Im in houston and he's always willing to meet up with me but im usally there for about only 2hrs or so,, anyways so is any one interested???

·
Registered
666 Posts
I'm interested, I have family in Dallas, and wouldn't mind visiting. Just need to know when so I can plan it out.
feel free to email me [email protected] or icq me. I don't live anywhere close, but, I would like to meet up with some of you guys. It'd be cool if we could get some members of TXPOC to show up, too.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I'm in...

I live in Fort Worth...got this '93 LS that is on it's last legs unfortunately (no A/C, needs new clutch, and such)...but I am never gonna sell it. I would definitely be interested in being part of a meet of some kind.
My next door neighbor drives a green '95 LS and we have another '93 orange/red one driving around, some hot chick owns it. I'm gonna have to round her up. Anyway, hell yeah...just write back and tell me what ya think.
Mike

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey funkytown,, have we meet before??

·
Registered
225 Posts
i don't think so...

Hey,

I don't think we've met before. Why do you think we have? I haven't seen many red MX's around. I live at Monte Vista apts...are you anywhere close? Get back to me.

Mike

·
Registered
48 Posts
Meet

Hey!
I might be down! Just shoot me the details and such!
Mx6-ls

·
Registered
268 Posts
I'd be interested as well. And I might be up in Dallas Aug 4th anyway if that date works for the rest of you.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
alright sounds good,, lets get in some more replies and then well start planning....,,

"hey funkytown" I live in north side of fort worth,, and I thought we might of meet before cause ive meet some guys down here with some sixes,, and I though one of them was you but ohh well!

so everyone start thinking of places and such!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok ,,, how about the first week of aug. on a sunday?
now as far as locations,, I know jiffy and some guys have meet before in dallas at speed zone,, and I think thats a pretty good spot but what do you guys think? I also thought maybe we could go to a lake and hang out, take pics, and go rida around or something,, so everyone start to post up your thoughts,, and lets make this happen!!!!:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
225 Posts
hey Rstyle!

It's a small world...I used to go to North Side High School...class of 1998. I used to cruise around on the North Side too, I have friends that live just off Jacksboro Hwy. My car is white with dark tint and a bunch of Baylor stickers on the back...
As far as places to meet I'd pick Hooters by Hulen Mall. Their wings are excellent. haha. :D

Mike

·
Registered
321 Posts
I want in

Hey guys I know that you all are in TX but I want to be a part of all the fun. It seems that no one here in KS or MO wants to come forward and do anything hell that don't even ignolage themselves. I have friends in Dallas and I would be willing to drive down. Not to mention after graduation in May I have thought of moving there. You guys should show me around. Someone email me or something. [email protected] })

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
it seems that Ive already posted some info on here about a place and date,, but some how it's been erased,, did anyone get the last post I put up?? or is it just my computer that dont let me see my post? but anyways just in case it was erased this was my post:

how about the first week of aug. or the 4th sounds good to, I was thinking of going to speedzone and then go roll around dallas a bit. or we could like go some where like wet and wild or what ever its called now,, or to a lake,,, theres a place here in fort worth called burgers lake, its 10.00 dollors to get in. It;'s a big as swimming pool and theres always lots of girls there!!

well start the posts,, yes, no, maybe,new ideas???

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hey funkytown I graduated from noth side too last year,, whats your name? Im carlos Gonzalez,, my friends call me "g" hey did you have your six while you were going to north side?? cause I remember seeing a white six there. the year after that is when I got mine cause I liked the white one there,, was that yours?

·
Registered
225 Posts
yeah...

Dude,

Carlos...that was my MX-6 dude...yeah, i heard from Patricia and Victor Urteaga that someone got an MX-6 at North Side after me. I was so proud. haha. That's great man. Too bad that mine instead of getting better looking just gets worse and worse but one day when I'll get a hold of some cash I will make it nice. So what do you do now that you're outta North Side?

Mike

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I go to TCC, and I have my own business doing silk screen t-shirts and banners,, I also sell audio and video stuff for cars, like tv's and stereos and some performance stuff like intakes and bodykits but mostly I stick to my t-shirt and audio bussiness. Im planning to go to law school but it looks like I wont be there for a while...haha.... other than that I just cruise around looking for girls like every guy does(or should)hehe:cool: :cool:

yea, after you left I was the only one with a six but then some other guy came along and got a six too.. but thats cool,,,

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hey that red orange mx6 that you said you saw,, what did the girl look like? cause i think that was my ex girlfriend driving my car,,[email protected] her she broke my first pair of rims!! but ohh well any ways cause my car use to be that color then I painted it to a more red color but at certain times it still looks orange

·
Registered
321 Posts
hey what brands do you sell car stereo that is. Also what about t-shirts will you custom do some for me I will run it by you when I come down for the meet. })

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yea thats what I do is custom t-shirts,,, and as far as the audio,, I work with sony,alpine, clarion,pioneer, basically every brand... just tell me what you need and ill check to see if I have it!

·
Registered
321 Posts
i was looking for Pioneer AVX P7000, XDV-P9, AVM-P9000R. i want moblie video in my six. These are the things that I like if you know of something better please inform me. Thanks })

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
that in dash tv, will run you 1200.00 but I would sugest to get this

6.0 screen with a tv tuner, 2 remotes, and an fm modulator that you need to hear the sound for 535.00. and the screens look very nice there real thin and have a silver trim on them.. ill post some pics up on my photo album soon so you can check them out, I rather go with that cause with the in dash your going to pay a whole lot and not get enough.. but thats just up to you,, but as far as other screens,, I could get some 5.0 screens for 300.00..

1 - 20 of 51 Posts