Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just wondering when we could all meet again. Last time, I had the only 1st gen MX6, and it wasn't even mine!!!!

I'm pretty open. Any suggestions!!!

Last meeting was 12/03/2000, we had a good turn out, I believe there were 5 cars, and bout 12 people.

Let's do it again!!

Coolmx6, are you in Houston yet?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Im up for it but I got to see what their going to do with my 6. But when I get it back sure!
Bryan
PS congrats on the new GT

·
Registered
216 Posts
congrats!!!

jiffy!!! man i havent seen you in a While, and you know me im always down for another meet!!!!!!cant wait to see the new ride::::

ok so lets see;;anyone interested with a meet please post suggestions-place-time-when

Heres mine--dallas-"deep elum"-sunday-time and date dosent matter to me! im free when ever on sundays!!

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the Welcome back. Glad to be back. Deep Ellum Sounds fine to me. Actually, that would probably even be better than where we met last time.

Sunday was good last time also!

·
Registered
216 Posts
so any one interested in this meet please post up your name,
and any other suggestions

·
Registered
48 Posts
meet

Im up for it,but I got to wait and get my car back from the dealership. It should be finished at the latest two weeks!It really sux not having the 6 but I dont want to pay 1600.00 to get the transmission rebuilt! They said they would go in half but my dad will talk with the main guy on thursday to see if we can get them down farther.
Bryan

PS. When we meet can somebody help me do the IAT mod? Have any of yall done it? Is it time consuming? THANKS

[Edited by mx6-LS on 02-19-2001 at 07:31 PM]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts