Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey!

My name's Mike and I live in Fort Worth. I think it's almost every day now that I see people cruisin' in their 6's. Are all you guys online? If so...we need to all get together and represent. I saw this phat ass yellow MX with ground effects passing by TCU the other day...I'm wondering who it was. I wanted to stop by and chat but they were going the other way and there really wasn't any place to turn around. (If you've ever been to TCU then you know what I'm talking about) I'm only 21 and I've been a proud owner of a 1993 MX-6 LS for the last 5 years or so. It's white and pretty much stock except for tint, sound system and K&N but I love driving it around. I have 135K miles...it's been everywhere. Anyway...I guess all I'm trying to say is that it would be cool to have some buddies with a common love for the MX-6 in DFW. Write back if any of ya'll live close and wanna hang out.

FunkeeTown6

·
Registered
216 Posts
yellow mx6

yea i saw that six! my friend painted the bumper for him,, but I dont know whos it is theres also a marron on with the same kit,, but I think its the same car just a paint job, I dont think hes on this forum yet!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts