Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come on yall. I would consider this meeting of 4 cars a success---EXCEPT Scooby didn't bless us with his presence and MX6.com Stickers. We were all there man.

RStyleMX6 was there, CoolMX6, MX6LS, and I were all there. I may have the names off by a couple of letters. As I told yall, I'm horrible with names. I liked everyones' MX6s, I noticed that I was the only 1st Gen.

However, I had a good burn out, HUH yall? I can't wait to see the pictures coolMx6

I had a good time. I can't wait to hear CoolMX6's version of Richardson.

I didn't realize that 75% of us were coming from Fort Worth. I will go there next time no problem.

Oh, sorry about my appearance, I went fishing all night, and all morning. I almost didn't make it to the meeting.

Later. Oh, the biggest fish I caught was a little over 3lbs. My girlfriend's father has a big pond.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
That was my sister's MX6. Not mine. Sorry if I mislead any one.

·
Registered
216 Posts
whens the next?

yea i also think it went good,hopefully when can do it again and this time a couple of more mx6's!! but hey it was fun-coolmx6 and jiffy-did someburn outs, we talked a bit about our mods-and what were planning to do next,so hopefully we could do this agian,,,,

oh yea thanx chris for showing me how to put on my guages!!

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, the burnouts left good marks in the parking lot:)

G

·
THAT SUCKS.....

DAMN, it sounds like you all had a good time in Richardson....that really sucks that I couldnt be there with my 6. My MX6 isnt the best thing, but I bet it would of been fun just to be there with some more MX6's. That really sucks that I couldnt be there.....oh well, hopefully there will be some meets in Richardson when I start to love there.....peace.
-krazy

G

·
The Meet

Hey guys I had a great time at the meet in Richardson. We got to talk about our mods, take some pictures, and do a couple burns.I should have those pics up either tonight or tomorrow on here and my website.I got alot of good info and feedback from yall. I can't wait till the next meet dudes.

The only complaint I had was the ticket I got leaving the the parking lot for speeding but what can I do? I drive a MX-6.

I got an e-mail from Scooby saying he was sorry for missing the meet that a small family emergency came up and couldn't make. But he said he would try and make the next one.

So I will make another post soon and we will have to come up with another date to meet sometime in the future.

Later yo,

[Edited by coolmx6 on 12-04-2000 at 04:27 PM]

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've been waiting all day for you to bring it up Coolmx6.

Dude, that freakin' sucked. I couldn't believe they just totally ignored me (which I'm thankful for). I was RIGHT behind you, going the same speed. I just knew that cop was going to pull us BOTH over, but he just flew by me. My opinion about that is that you have a flashy paint job, I don't, AND the 2nd gen MX6 LOOKS like a fast car(like it is). The 1st gen may get mistaken for an economy box (that is what I want it to look like--to a certain extent).

And WTF was with the sirens? One thing I totally forgot to mention to everyone, Richardson cops are mean.

But I bet almost any thing, that someone called the cops because of the burnouts, what do you think?

My sister's car ain't all that nice either Krazy. I felt like the odd man out. I was the only 1st Gen out there (and it is my sister's:)).

By the way Cool, were you getting on it when we left the parking lot? I was just curious how close that my Sister's LX could stay with you. I wasn't totally flooring it.

And how fast did we get up to, I didn't even look at my speedometer, not at all! I'm guessing about 60mph, +/- 5mph.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Richardson

Hey guys I had a good time myself! The only thing I wish I could have done was drive myself up there and cruised some, but hey we got to save some stuff for next time! I liked all of yalls cars they were nice next time mabe a few of you can help me put on a cold air intake! And thanks to Rstyle he told me I need a newer distributer cap off a newer 6 so if anybody can help me out just holler!
thanks,
Bryan

G

·
Speed

Hey Jiffy6969,

I wasn't trying to go fast at all just trot'in along as usuall. Wasn't trying to pick up the pace or any thing. We were going 60 when he pulled me over.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Sounds like a good time. We need to pick another date and I'll join up with Jiffy to double the 1st Gen's showing and help with the burnouts (I need new tires anyway). :)
Beach.
'91 GT.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
With any luck, next time I'll have my own, AND it will be a GT!

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks Cool. That burnout was even better than I thought!

Thanks for taking all the pictures.

Jiffy6969

1 - 14 of 14 Posts