Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought i would point out that they have been gaining fast (like 100/month) and will fly past really soon. What can yea' do eh?

Oh well.
Canucks still rule!
Claeren

·
Registered
242 Posts
I don't have anything to say, but I figured I would help out with getting our numbers up!!:D

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
hhhmm......now i see why the mx6.com was using up all of its bandwidth..... its fight against aussies and canadians.......

AUSSIE, AUSSIE, AUSSIE...........

·
Registered
315 Posts
Now I know why you Canadians have the most posts ;)

Itz coz all us Aussies are posting here :cool:

Wòó

1989 4WS Turbo MTX, King Springs, Pedder Comforts, Custom Short Shift, Autotechnia Sports Knob, Sansui SRX-D600 Head Unit 35x4, Navara H4 Arctic Blues, 4 Inch Dump Pipe, 17"CSA Concepts with 215/40 Goodyear F1's :smokin:, Zorgon Inc. adjustable Turbo-Timer, TurboSmart Type II BOV, TurboSmart Type I BCV, TurboSmart FCD. Running 14lb and still no sign of cutout @-

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Woo said:
Now I know why you Canadians have the most posts ;)

Itz coz all us Aussies are posting here :cool:
LoL :p ... you aussies are jokers! and BTW dont Irish people say "Oi Oi Oi?" cause one day on the simpsons there was a soccer riot and willy said "lets take em to skool boys" and his friends were like "Oi Oi Oi...." :confused: This is ScaNdAlous! })
BTW do get simpsons in the land down under? and one more thing i'd like to add.... I LOVE THE CROCODILE HUNTER (the show i mean)! thats one smurfed up man :D! who knew watching a guy capture crocodiles, snakes and tons of other dangerous species could be SOOOO ENTERTAINING! that guys my hero! he even drives a range rover! well anyways good day mates... lets throw another shrimp on the barbe... ta ta...

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
i think u r right canada is still the best however can someone from the land down under link me up with some pretty j-specs???

·
Registered
621 Posts
Hey Mazda_Speedstar,

"Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi" is the national chant during sporting events... everyone knows it because there's only two words to learn. :eek: All you have to remember to do is get them in the right order, and even that can be hard at times, because as you know, the other Aussie institution is... drinking beer in the sun. :p

Yep: we get Simpsons down here...
Nup: we (most of us) reckon Crocodile Hunter is just MAD. XO

Oh, and just a couple of little spelling mistakes...
it's "G'day mate" and "barbie" and we actually call shrimps prawns down here!

Cop ya!

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Like i said u aussie guys are jokers... do u guys ever get drunk and start ruckus for no reason at all? ohhh and any of you ever box with a kangaroo? i saw this show where some guy tried it and got the knickers kicked out of him.... (did that make sense and is knickers even australian?)... and one more thing.. DONT BASH THE CRoC hUNteR Man!!! thats one cool dude! He has like ballz as big as a turbo you would find in a 1st gen Mx6 and truss me thats BIG! (well at for the size of someones nuts)... yesterday i saw that guy swimming with wild aligators and the day before he was running from Kimodo Dragons which were at least 15 feet long... ohhh and my fav episode was last week when a crocodile does bite him... right on his hand! what a stupid mofo... neways G'Day mates and tootle oo...

·
Registered
242 Posts
There is no need to bash the Aussies!! They are just Canadians with funny accents!! hehe.
Aussies drink alot of beer, Canadian drink alot of beer!! Case Closed!

Oh yeah, and the Croc Hunter is nuts, my favorite episodes: When the rattlesnake almost bites him in the balls (the ones that are the size of turbos, as Mazda_Speedstar put it), and the one that he was poking the cobra with a stick and saying "this one is cranky, it's the crankiest one I have ever seen", of course he is cranky...............YOU ARE POKING HIM WITH A STICK!!!!

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
hmm

I'll tell you why aussies kick ass...

and thats because they can legally grow up to 9 marajuana plants for personal use!!!! LEGALLY!!!! that rocks yo.. I wanna move there just because of that yo

lates

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
The POT issuie depends on the state: where im from its two plants per person, which becomes fun it large shared house :D

NOW i want to put this J-SPEC thing to rest.......in Australia we do not get J-Specs.....we have E-Specs. here we are just like you if we want anything it has to be imported. + isn't canada closer to japan anyway?????

And the Crocodile dude is NUTS.....but still cool

1 - 15 of 15 Posts