Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
some 2nd gen primered little punk rolled up on me in the middle of heavy traffic on 405 and started to rev his [shizzle]ty sounding exhaust..
i hope it is someone here so they can maybe realize what an idiot he was. i mean the dude kept STARING at me and revving. for like a good long five seconds. what the hell was up with that?
to get him to stop i gave him an incredibly sarcastic thumbs up, to where he immediately got a boner and returned an ugly but honest thumbs up.

grow up. you looked like a complete tard.

and i really don't know what you did to your car .... i mean all that and the damn thing ain't even lowered. ...so god help it.

and i seriously hope you never hop on a motorcylce. there's nothing i HATE more than MARK-ASSES like you on bikes.

so next time i see you how about a wussup-type nod?

have a GREAT day.

disclaimer: this is solely an OPINION

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
whew that was pretty close...
im the only one i know who has a primered second gen.... but mine's lowered, and i haven't been on 405 in forever... plus mine sounds great...

color?

·
Banned
1,535 Posts
IT WAS ME!!!!

i sanded the paint off my car, punched a few holes in my exhaust, and i wore the cute little sweater my grandma nitted up for me. im sorry for being such a dumbass, thats just how i try to be cool. :tup:

why are you so angry at this person? i get so excited when i pull up to another 6; 1st or 2nd gen it doesn't matter. 8D

·
Premium Member
2,017 Posts
im primered and not lowered, wasnt on 405 recently though. but you can yell at me like i was the person, i get yelled at work all day, im used to it, no really, lay it on me, i kinda enjoy it, kinda like commas, and periods.

(edit) oh yeah, just because he is a "tard" and has a primered-shitty-sounding-exhaust-second-gen-6, doesnt mean that he was mabey hitting on you. did that thought ever come to your mind? DID IT?!?!? Well mabey you should be more acceptable of homosexuals, he probably would have settled for friends (well mabey friends w/ benefits). Thats one friend you will never have. :sigh:

Well, that was fun. just a little advice for all of you... DONT DO DRUGS! :smokin:

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
well to each their own, but i really don't care what shape anybody's car is in. i didn't mean to rag on it, but it's just the way they acted with it.

i understand the excitement seeing another emexsix as to how rare they are (especially back in the 90's when mostly older people drove them), but we all seriously gotta draw the line somewhere.

i'm actually a pretty nice guy....

cheers all

1 - 18 of 18 Posts