Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
JDM Conversion
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night my neighbor's daughter backed into my 6 with her parents' grand cherokee. Having the estimate for repair costs done tomorrow. I feel so bad cause my baby has such a dent in it. Can't even open my driver door. Anyways, just thought I'd vent...peace!

bj

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
i know the feeling...

some *** in a parking lot out a dent in my left front fender dented and chipped off paint on my bumper... i cant even call insurance to fix it because my premium will raise and then i cant afford that either... oh oh better get maaco is wat im doing... dont u hate stupid drivers? people have to sit through 20 hrs of in class driving skool and they still dont bother to look back when reversing... wait ti'll i get a hummer.. im gonna get some revenge on these people :)

·
Registered
579 Posts
nasty...sorry to hear that bj...that blows..(hehe, no pun intended)

sorry to hear that about your car too Mazda_Speedstar.. stupid drivers...

·
Registered
459 Posts
Man it must be something about our car. My mom took my 6 to the grocery store, some old lady who hasn't had a licence for 20 years hit the front quater pannel, stratched the paint and dented it so you couldn't even open the drivers door. Worst of all she took off and they haven't been able to charge her with anything cause it was on private property. How the hell is that considered justice? The only reason they know who it was cause some guy was nice enough to take down the plate number and wait for my mom to come back to the car. It took my mom an extra hour to go to the store, I just sat at home and knew something was wrong with the car she didn't even have to tell me, pissed me off!!!

·
JDM Conversion
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, I think I'm gonna take the opportunity that while the car is in the shop for the accident repair, I'm gonna have the tail lights done as well finally. I'm going tonight for an estimate on the tails, the actual repairs are estimated at 734$. Anyways later and be safe guys...

bj

G

·
:sigh: That really sucks, man!! I wouldn't go with Maaco though . . . they're really cheap but they do a CRAPPY (and I can't stress that enough) job! There's a reason as to why they are so cheap--they do next to no bodywork (only about 2 hours as opposed to 20 at a PROFESSIONAL place), and they don't even bother to sand off the old paint. At least, this is what I hear. Just letting ya know!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts