Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just feel like a little bitch.

Now, I don't want to start this Skyline suck thread or anything... But I will say that this particular owner was an idiot!

He had what looked like a R33 GTR... And we had stopped at a set of lights... two right hand turning lanes, and he was in the far right, I was behind him. He took off around the corner, and completely lost it... his arse slid across 3 lanes on the other rd before he straightened up.... Luckily the car in the other was slow as and not racing otherwise he would have got cleaned up. So, since he looked like an idiot, he thought he would floor it down the road. Not that quickly either, since I passed him without trying.

Thankfully I turned off the street, as he is taking off from the next set of lights with the tyres spinning. He'll probably be on the news tonight wrapped around a lamp post... poor lamp post.

The sad thing was, he was this fat, pimply faced bloke who is obviously trying desperately to pick up a chick with his car, because he wouldn't be able to use his face for anything other than paintball practice.

I say, if you can't drive that car properly then give it to me, and I'll sell it and buy 4x MX6's :)

Tripharn

PS. Paul if this was the skyline you gave a hiding a few weeks ago... I can understand why :D

·
Registered
5,273 Posts
strange...most 4WD cars bog down and wont loose traction unless you got some decent power :)

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
He had what looked like a R33 GTR
stop ur god damn sykline bagging lol...i reckon they are damn nice cars
NO mx6 would EVER even get CLOSE to a GTR unless the GTR was running on 1 cylinder...even then i would still favour the GTR
and yes i do own an mx6 and love it..but geez..dont bag other cars unless u have driven them and know their capabilities
cheers boys ;)

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
umm, ducktape.. i dont think he was baggin gtrs, i think he was bagging the driver.

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
tripharn said:
. But I will say that this particular owner was an idiot!
The post is about the driver and not the guy.

People are getting over sensitive again.

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
WE are talking driver here not cars

Some people think a car makes the driver but we all know that is not the case.
Anybody can end up in a Wall in Any car.
I've meet alot of people who can't drive who dive in and out of traffic like animals and think they are kings **** regardless of the car or the other road users.

I know skyline owners who can and who can't drive.

Hell we all know we can push the limits of our cars some of us like to others don't it's personal choice.

tripharn- I understand you post - maybe it should be rename Bad drivers.

by the way big whoop about GT-R's & skylines 3/4 of the GT-R's you think you see are just GTS-T's made to look like them half of the m15seconds nuggets because they have 10,000k old oil and the rest ETC.
Wow big deal Skyline yeah it's great Blah blah .
Who many do you see at the track in any state F-ALL more real fast cars becuase most onwers are ashmed of what times the car runs.

If anyone in Sydney think they know of any quick skyline BRING THEM ON, I 'll bring one Skyline and will see, Then if you know a hondad that's Quick I Know a S2000 Turbo BRING IT ON
BRING THEM ALL ON.
End of the day BRING THME ALL ON
IF you want I will jsut borrow a Jet engine from my old TAFe and will strap it to the Mx-6 and BRING IT ON
COME ONE ALL OF YOUS BRING THEM ON.

YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE
I'M THE RODHOG

GO AND GET STUFFFED

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WantFE3inGC said:
strange...most 4WD cars bog down and wont loose traction unless you got some decent power :)
300hp plus whatever mods he has done... I'm sure you could get the wheels spinning if you tried. My mates Leone can, and he is probably under 300hp... thinner tyres though.

and yes i do own an mx6 and love it..but geez..dont bag other cars unless u have driven them and know their capabilities
Mate, did you read the post? Or even the title? Damn Skyline Drivers, I thought that might have given it away?

I don't mind the cars, a bit expensive... but it was the driver I was talking about.

I say, if you can't drive that car properly then give it to me, and I'll sell it and buy 4x MX6's
Hey Rodhog.... I've got a 50cc Postie Scooter that will give you a drag :)

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
yep yep i know its about the driver...but there seems to be a lot of skyline bagging in this forum(just as rodhog displayed above) hehe

and by the way..calm down rodhog rofl...

cheers boys :)

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
tripharn said:

Hey Rodhog.... I've got a 50cc Postie Scooter that will give you a drag :)
Bring on the Post bike, I'ill go borrow one from the post distribution centre, Pull a few RODHOG MODDS like NOS and turbo and Methanol

YEAH SO BRING IT ON.

I killed a SX 100KW SECA in WAGON SO BRING IT ON

·
Registered
215 Posts
strange...most 4WD cars bog down and wont loose traction unless you got some decent power
WantFE3 bro, GTR's arn't constant 4WD like a rex or evo. Drive will be put to the front wheels under traction loss from the back. Which this guy obviously had but it wouldn't engage right away.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts