Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Josh Bannings = 1
3,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some dumb ass store on ebay either grossly misstated the item they were/are selling, or they shipped me the wrong item. But I was so looking forward to getting my new fog lights.

I have a set of fiberglass inserts that occupy the lower corner grills, and has a 60mm hole in it. The shitty plastic lense reflector fogs that came with the set are both cracked, and I ordered a set of 56mm glass projector fogs to fill the opening. Well I received them today, and much to my disappointment, they are nothing like the images in the description, or the drawing that had the dimensions on it.

What I thought I ordered:

Overall diameter 56mm. (4mm to spare)

What I received:
::pending image upload, I can't find a picture of these anywhere on the net.::
Overall diameter 67mm. (7mm too large)

I didn't have a problem with this initially, until I discovered, they don't fit at all. Considering that the fiberglass inserts were part of a bulk buy and are not available from anywhere, I'm going to do everything in my power to avoid modifying them. So now I've gotta deal with an exchange or return if this guy ever responds, or I'm going to have to report him to ebay/paypal. Damn it.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
if it was from a big seller my guess would be the guy boxed up the wrong item. If it was a one time seller the guy was either lying or an idiot. Either way it sucks. good luck getting it sorted.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
You should've bought my ES300 fogs :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts