Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well dark knights is coming up next week and i think since most of us 6'ers are gonna be attending why dont we make it a meet? i suggest meeting at the a wendys or tim hortons on steeles and kennedy and then from there going to Dark knights which is about a 10 mintue drive... any one interested?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Ya,
I think that is a good idea, count me in.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well we have 4 people now... 3 1st gens and 1 2nd gen unless i buy my 1st gen on wednesday, then we'll have 4 1st gens! come on people show some support!!! we gonna let the riceboys take over this event?

(P.S. GTmX6... r u still willing to help me fix up my 1st gen? i need to do some basics on it and thoroughly look over it and change some HLA;s since i heard the ticking, oil change, engine flush etc... the thing is im unfamiliar with these engines so i need a 1st genner to help me out... TIA)

·
Registered
324 Posts
Sounds like a plan as I was planning to attend Dark Knights during the weekend.
It is running Saturday and Sunday if I'm correct. What day are you planning and time wise, what are we gunning for.
I should be there with my 6 and a couple of friends with a talon and prelude.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hey Mazda Speedstar,

Ya, I will help as much as possible. I just changed the clutch in my car so I have had a chance to familiarize myself with the car a bit more. It was a fairly big job though. Just shoot me an e-mail and I will get back to you with my cell #.
Ryan

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey GTmX6!

anytime ur free would be fine.. im just talking about one saturday we can work on it and get it ready for the certification check and tune it up etc.. BTW can u link me ur email address.. tia

·
Registered
100 Posts
I want in too, but I'm driving down from Ottawa and not sure when I'll be getting there, probably Sat. early afternoon I hope.

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
word

ima gonna head up there on the sunday.....
cant wait.!!!
should be intresting :)

cheers

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
meet on sunday?

why dont we all meet up at 11:00 AM on sunday at kennedy and steeles at the tim hortons located in wendys? then we'll make our way to dark knights! sounds good?

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
word...

that sounds tight... I'll bring some phatties.. :)

cheers

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sure thats a good idea? cops are gonna be swarming the place and before and after the even they usually close the road down to one lane and pull over all the nice cars so make sure all of you have your insurance, ownership and license...

·
baaaaaaaaaad Honda.
3,857 Posts
damn

damndamndamndamndamn
I've got to work. Otherwise i'd be up there with you guys.Sh*tty
RobbieP:mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hey hondaetr...

how much was the HKS highflow intake and where did u get it from? i got an ATX and i was looking for the exact intake since they dont make CAI's for us... tia

·
baaaaaaaaaad Honda.
3,857 Posts
WHO HOO!!!!

Hey yall,
THE HONDA ETR WILL BE AT DARKNIGHTS!!!!!I'll be there both days. I'm going to school to be a photographer and i got my first break shooting at the darknights show for Paisano publications inc!!! WOO HOO!!! I'm happy. I'm gonna get published in a magazine!
I get a free Media pass for the week end too!
In response to Mazda_speedstar, I got it from JRP in Mississauga, I think it was $400 and change with Tax. Those guys are great, they always have the stuff i want in stock.
RobbieP.

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
hmm

do you think they sell ground control coilovers??

if so... whats the number there?

cheers

·
baaaaaaaaaad Honda.
3,857 Posts
Johnson Research and performance

Hey rufnek,
the # for Jrp is (905)564 8805 or www.jrponline.com
Ask for steve. He rocks!
Address
6985 "Davand drive unit11&12(just off Derry road)
Missisauga

1 - 18 of 18 Posts