Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok the date we all (majority) of us agreed on was sunday july 8 and we will be meeting at the tim hortons/wendys located at the intersection of kennedy and steeles... its on steeles and its located in between kennedy and brimley... you cant miss it... the time were meeting is 11:00 am and we'll chill there until 11:30 am...then we'll take off to dark knights which is located at the markham fair grounds (macowan right before major mac)... i believe the entrance fee is 15 bux and everyone make sure you have your license, ownership and insurance because theres gonna be tons of copz around... also make sure you guys put your front plates ON THE FRONT of the cars and removing any blue turn signals and other obstructions would be recommended since this event is like christmas for cops... they love to give... i know you guys arnt like them honda boys so i know none of you will be peeling out or racing or anything like that but basically just be careful... last year i got stopped and they checked my car for like an hour for things such as the EGR is in place and functional, exhaust is not too loud, license plate sticker is visible, no illegal mods etc... so who ever is planning to come just let me know with a reply so i can we can expect you... peas...

·
Registered
100 Posts
C ya there!

I'm planning on driving down from Ottawa on sat. and catching the jays expos game and then meeting you guys there on Sunday.

Should be fun and bring lots of film for the cameras!;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts