Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 96 ls I was thinkING of swapping to the ze to gain a little power. any ideas or suggestions?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was just wondering if it was with It if the power was a noticeable difference, and thank you.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Worth it is subjective. It's roughly 1k$ for 20hp, around 35 if you get proper ecu/vaf. Of course those are rough numbers depending on a slue of things, such as condition of car, if everything is running right, if the planets have aligned, etc.

·
Super Moderator
2,582 Posts
I was just wondering if it was with It if the power was a noticeable difference, and thank you.
do the research young one. this site and pt are shitting dyno graphs that will answer your question.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
It all depends on your end game. Spend a few hours reading over the different threads and do a comparison of what you want vs cost. Just depends how deep your pockets are.

·
Registered
3 Posts
i had a 94 ze before well it was my ex's we bought ti together, then it some how burned to the ground after we split, but last week i got a virgin 94 ls de 131,000 im happy but ze, is all im saving for , the power ban differance is insane, to me , the de i have now seems to have way shorter gears an no low end power, ,an who wants a egr....

·
Registered
508 Posts
In the amount of $$ you spend on a ze, you could boost for an extra few bucks

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
LOL! what do you consider a few bucks? Cause I got my ZE shipped to my door for a little over $900. A quality turbo setup will run a lot more that that.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts