Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Treaty of Ghent. End of the war of 1812. A bit longer and you guys up north would have been freed from British rule. While the war was largely a stalemate the Brits were facing problems on the home front as well as extreme amounts of debt. The British have admitted that another major invasion and they would have been forced to abandon Canada

·
Registered
510 Posts
There were people in canada in 1814? I did not know that! I dont ever remember reading anything about canada in history class. We never got into the war of 1812 in school.

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
There were people in Canada long before 1814. They're called Native Canadians.
FTFY.

I couldn't be bothered to retain much about American history from school, so Canadian history didn't have a chance by me.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Come on ey
Cant we all just get along ey

............... I guess not ey

Blame Canada
Blame Canada

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
lol.. when will people realize south park is dead.. sorry, your only defense is old, stop living in the 20th century and get some new material.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
what i mean is, South Park humor is old and boring.. Lame actually as they can only be funny by making fun of someone else.. its like that new knock off of family guy.. DUMB!

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
I think the term you mean is spinoff. Cleveland got his own show (The Cleveland Show) and the show is made by the same people who produce Family Guy. It is pretty funny but not as good as Family Guy.

ya, thats what i mean.. There were so many other more interesting characters on family guy that would have been a better choice..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts