·
Banned
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
removed by moderator

·
Registered
541 Posts
sounds like a good day - I only say that because its my birthday - so make sure you have a can for me!!

I'll be on the goldcoast getting tanked by the pool on over priced import beer and probably cocktails coz I can!

·
Registered
868 Posts
I'm definately up for that! will have my re-spray, front bar, skirts and new wheels by then :jump:

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
ill b there

·
Premium Member
3,094 Posts
Sounds good. Got a busy day before it though. I might be a little rough round the edges....

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
ill be up for it!......:)

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
I'll be up for it ;)

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
Yeah!!! Partay!!!

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
altona i think:p

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
I'll be up for it perhaps my sister might be having the baby then so if she doesn't have it before then i won't be able to go.

But i'll drop the GPS cd off to someone who is going so u finally get the maps ;)

·
Banned
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
haha, awesome

yea in altona.

so basically melb cbd area(well 10km within range of it)

·
Registered
868 Posts
lol yay, finally mx6.com cruisin to somewhere near my place..sort of... 8D

·
Registered
868 Posts
lol when we've been drinking? not a good idea lol. at the performance place where i go, they've got an S13 there that's been sitting there in pieces for 4 months. it went in for a CA18DET -> SR20DET conversion, and the owner and his mates had been drinking and decided to attack it and attempt the conversion. now there's parts everywhere and no matter what they try, they cant get it running.

lol nah, bring her over so we can take a look :)

·
Banned
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ca to sr ?? why would u bother, ca kick ass :)

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
their fixing mine first tomee *lol*

·
Registered
868 Posts
LX SS said:
ca to sr ?? why would u bother, ca kick ass :)
blacktop sr20det sh*ts all over ca18det, hence the reason its such a common engine swap in s13's and 180's. Guy from one of my car clubs has a dedicated drift s13 with blktop sr20 and the plates "JAPWPN"...Love it :jump:

1 - 20 of 91 Posts