Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've been looking at mainly probe gt's and 1st and 2nd generation mx6's. i've decided i would probably like the v6 much better. i've heard of guys putting turbos in probe gt's and gaining around 230 hp's. give me reasons why i should look more into the 2nd gen. mx6's.

· Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
funny you should mention

JPMX6GT. your car is awesome! i like the way the kit looks. its perfect for what i'm looking for. not too aggressive and perfectly styled. just one question. how much did it cost? i just want an idea for how long it will take until i actually own a car that cool. i think you just made up my mind. thanks

· Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah, i just don't wanna make it "look" cool, for me, the first thing i do to any car is with the engine. and modifying cars is definitely my favorite hobby so i don't think i'd mind the work, it'll be the price that bothers me. well, thanks for your help. hopefully in about a year i'll be back with pics

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.