Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,299 Posts
Like everyone's saying, The MX6's style superceeds that of the Ford Probe. At least in my eyes. I was actually looking to get a PGT instead of a MX6 but as soon as I saw an MX6 for th efirst time, I fell in love with it not knowing that they are basically the same car. As far as the interior on a PGT, the seats are unconfortable and the dash layout and knobs are unsatisfactory. Th eMX6 has nicer seats and the dash seems to flow with the curves of the car. If you're looking to mod your car once you get it, I would take a look at some of the member's sites and check out what they have and aesthetic mods they have installed just to see what your car will look like in the future. Again, it's all up to you..

· Registered
1,299 Posts
The kit was $600 bucks.. I actually went to Erebuni in NYC and picked it up. To install and paint $800.

All you need to make a car "LOOK" cool is rims,springs and a body kit. Just think. if you get the car, With like $3000 you can have it look just like that. Rims and kit costing most of the $3K. But still..... For me, it's a hobby so I don't mind... It took me about a year and a half to get it like that... Leaving time off in the winter and such...

Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.