Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i pulled out of work today in front of a riced out del sol with a wing that was a good 2 feet tall. anyhow, he decided to act hard and pass me. he got on it, but i passed him quickly... as we got up to 80, a light was coming up, so we slowed down. i revved my engine, and he turned up his subs. i smoked him pretty good and slowed down... but in typical ricer fashion, he continued to act hard by flipping me off, swerving like he was gonna hit me, so at the next light (even though i dont like to do it) i revved my car up to redline and dropped the clutch. not to mention the fact that i smoked him again. he seemed to get the point after that. i hate people who can't have a clean, friendly race. stupid ricer.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
that is how the honda people act, they think there cars r fast when they r really slow as dirt, that is what makes me mad about them, i like the ones that ir fixed up and have nice guys or pretty girls in them but if they think they r the shit then they r just stupid

M

·
0 Posts
what a wienie

Dude, you beat a del sol. Good for you, I'm pumped. Now riddle me this, is your mx-6 street legal? I hear that the del sol is banned in 37 states due to the blazing speed. I don't know man, I wouldn't be so hyped about beating a del sol, I mean, it's not that fast in case you didn't catch on to the sarcasm. Hey, talk to that guy that beat the viper, he knows some guys at NASA.

·
Registered
379 Posts
*snerk*

HAHAHAHAHA! You crack me up, mxsucks. Let's go over some facts. The most powerful del Sol (VTEC-equipped) has 160 horsepower. That's four short of a V^ Mx-6. It also has 111 ft-lbs. of torque: 49 less than an MX-6. All this in a car that weighs 2,800 pounds; over 100 more than an MX-6. Yep, that's a speed demon for sure. Too damn bad it'll get it's ass handed to it on a silver platter by the first Camaro Z28 it faces off with. MX-6s may not run with Porsche 911s, but they are damn respectable automobiles; they are also faster, roomier, and more powerful then the del Sol. Kindly quit blowing smoke up our asses; unlike yourself, our IQs do not match our belt sizes.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
mxsucks

This is to inform you that the demeanor and attitude of your replies are not appreciated in this forum. We try to be lenient when it comes to reviewing posts but we have found that your posts have either put someone down or made a smart remark against the poerson or people that have already replied to the thread. For example:

In Kill Stories > race approaching

mxsucks said:
yeah, i don't think that the hole will be a problem with the race. Actually the problem is the car itself. It sucks. Either way, about fuel additives, I don't think anything is gonna save your sorry ass. Sorry dude.
We ask you to to moderate yourself in your future replies or further diciplinary actions will be taken and your access to this forum will be terminated.

M

·
0 Posts
read much?

Well good for you, you managed to rip me down pretty well. Now if you would have read what I said correctly, you would have realized that I agree with you. What I was saying is that the del sol is a fairly wimpy car, really no match for an mx6. This is fairly obvious if you compare the two, which you did. So I was telling the guy that being so pumped about beating del sol is kinda lame since it's really no match. Race a probe or something in the similar power/weight ration and then let us know how it went. So next time how about you read what people are saying instead of being so negative and defensive.

M

·
0 Posts
Oh yeah, and what is this this belt size and iq business? Are you calling me fat? Dude, that's not cool man. Come on next time show a little courtesy and let's not be so harsh to judge people's weight. I don't think the moderator would like this. Oh, and don't you think that an mx6 would also get mauled by a camaro z28? So what sense does it make compare a z28 to a del sol? Just a bit confused.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i know who you are.

mxsucks is one of 3 people. all of which make fun of my car due to their extreme jealousy. either you are a greasy drum-playing chevy loving putz named andy oddo... a jerk who is obsessed with his "metallic red dodge intrepid es with mag wheels" named brian filer, or that kid who drives the subaru station wagon with a subwoofer and a tip, named rugwed phatak. face it, rugwed, oddo, or filer... you've been caught. try being less obvious next time. and quit trying to pretend that your car is better than mine :)

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
my feeling about this is that, it is not the car that makes the honda so bad of a car, because let me say i like the ones that r not riced out, i have seen some stupid shit done to them, just the people that try to make them have 200hp in a base model honda with jsut intake and exhaust and 30 sticker. that is just not cool to me, i mena i dotn go around talking shit about my ride at all, i let it speak for itself, i mean i know i cant out run much, with my auto, and 165000miles, but it looks damn good for that, anyway mx6 do not suck dude, u must have smoked that magic dust that the dude with the double engine had, haha j/k

·
Registered
93 Posts
mxsucks said:
Dude, that's not cool man.
Oh ok then wait a second, let me get this straight. Coming to a bulletin board and talking shit on other people's cars IS??? Maybe YOU should show a little courtesy and shut the hell up unless you have something intelligent to say. Dude :rolleyes: @-

Oh, and I'd like to say hey to everyone else on the board, too bad my first post had to be one like this. Nice board. I'm sure it will develope into a much larger and better running board in no time. :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts