Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sent a request 3 years ago and no reply. Delete this account. Ban whatever.
Oh its funny how there is no area of this website that allows you to close your account/profile down. With as much ads and spam as this website has they must need to keep all of your personal information to generate revenue.
Close this account. Delete it. Ban it

·
Super Moderator
2,133 Posts
Is personally be angry if no one paid attention to my wishes after three and a half years! Lol.... It maybe is have moved on with life and realize that there's 50 other websites that I never use anymore since the internet has existed that will never delete my pofile..... Wait come to think about it I think I still have a MySpace account.

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
LOL, I've honestly never seen so much attention whoring in THAT regard, on any other site Im on. Something about mx6.com that just brings out the drama queens asking to have their accounts closed.

Its like, dude... fuck off already. Scramble your password and move the fuck on. Why make a post like this? Unbelievable. Only forum Im on that this happens.

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
I bet he signs up again, just to complain ;)

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
o_O

I just...i can't.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I too am unable to find the delete/close account function.

I no longer own an MX6, and no longer wish to receive emails/tie up your server with wasted user data.

Please close/delete my account.

Thank you,

Best

NiteshadeTA

1 - 15 of 15 Posts