mine

It's actually 1920x1200

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts

^ One of many I took that day this fall, on a beautful mountainous road just south of Calgary. Took some awesome photos, this is one of my favs though.

·
Banned
2,866 Posts
Graham, I love mountains. In PR i took them for granted so often, but now that I live in FL, seeing any sort of incline or elvetion on the topography is such a thrill....

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
You should come see Calgary, its only 40min from the rockies.
Those in the pic are just the foothills in all reality. Really nothing to them.
Well at least you guys have sunshine all year, and warm weather. As much as I love it here I hate winter, so its a trade off really.
:shrug:
I know you like the snow and all. Kind of interesting, you should come check out Banff national park, Lake Louise, and go check out the glaciers and so on. Really nice, I guess I take it for granted living here my whole life.

·
Banned
2,866 Posts
I would love to check that all out. I might even take you on the offer. Im planning on visiting a new country this year. Im between canadia and belize. I want a place where I can go campning and hicking instead of touring and taking silly pics. I'll prolly be going to Colorado this year as well for a camping trip. I just want to see some fucking topography:lol:

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts

It's a picture of the sun rising on Mars.

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
nah, that's the only one i have. don't remember where i got it. it is a cool photo though.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts