Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new corners.. Basically, my corner light didn't match my headlights (I used diff brand hyperwhite bulbs, but couldn't find an exact match), but my side markers did. so basically I rewired a 194 (yeah its only 5 watts, but still the color matches exactly) into my corner lights and since its not dual filament it turns on with parking lights and blinks when you have turn signal on, in sync with the sidemarker.. now they match 100% and in real life it looks so nice, exactly like HID hue (rice rice baby)

headlights off:

this is what a guy behind me in a SUV would see at night.. (cept he'd prob see his headlights in my LCD, unless I'm watching TV):

closeup:

my third brake light (it doesnt look this choppy in real life):

·
Registered
283 Posts
bro how did u make the dash board red

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
white gauge faces + red LEDs in the front lighting the gauges up.. and I used celophane between my cd player and the detachable face plate to make it red..

jason

·
Registered
283 Posts
can u explain more how u did it i have a v6 does that matter i want to get blue lights on the dash board

·
Registered
483 Posts
very nice atlien, it kind of reminds me of jackie chan and his co-pilot in the subaru 4wd in cannonbal run the movie.

Anthony

·
Registered
283 Posts
bro how did u make the gauges and lets tlak online u have aim or aol what u have my sn is blazedawg24

·
Registered
475 Posts
Dude the headlights and corners look great. So clean looking
Interior looks sweet too...

Did u make the clear side markers yourself or did ya buy them?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
made them.. i have a question to ask you bout your brushed kit.. I'm going to make one soon (can't buy those premade laminated ones because my LCD will be diff and it'l llook funny), but I'm not sure exactly how im going to do it.. Can you do me a favor and see if:

is the same as the pieces were originally when they came in the mail? I kno the size isn't right, but I mean other than that is it right? Were the shapes like that? Thanks man..

jason

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
looks sweet!

personally i love the LCD.. how much was it and how do u watch T.V on it? isnt it only for movies? and do u have it hooked up to ur speakers for like surround sound?

·
Registered
475 Posts
exactly
my kit was made by alka plus and that was teh sheet i recieved in the box with the pieces. I dont think it should be that hard to cut the dash kit to fit your lcd screen because there really isnt too many big or thick pieces in that area of the dash. Should be fairly easy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts