Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
allright i know that the specs show a porche-like braking distance of 113 from 60 for the LS. now in the 93-95 cars do the base ones have the same brakes and suspension that gives it a .9g skidpad? those are really great numbers and if the base is hooked up the same then it should pull better handling numbers because it is lighter with the smaller engine.
do some base models not come with four wheel discs?

thanks for the info

-matt

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
i have rear drums... but a conversion is coming soon... the base comes with 14" wheels too... but my car yanks corners with a 3 or 4 inch drop...

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cool

yeah the 6 i'm looking to buy is a base but is nice enough to have ABS which i like for the fact of having four wheel discs.

does anyone know the performance specs of the base? i know its been asked before but i can't seem to find the answer. the link on the homepage is whack.

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
NOOOO!!!!

ABS sux...

if i could stop any quicker, i would need to upgrade my 5-point harness straps to 3-inchers...

·
Registered
98 Posts
I have 4 wheel discs and ABS, and it has saved my ass many times. Especially during the winter months.

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
well...tests have proven that with an experienced driver, ABS only helps in the rain...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts