Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just added a new album called different gauges so check it out! If you want to see what a color combination looks like like, just post a reply of what you want to see and I will put it up there.

http://photos.yahoo.com/cj_diver

Later,

Chris Jenkins
"coolmx6"

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
r u going to make these gauges and sell them they would be cool but i geuss we can do that ourself, i wnat to make some with a different type of font with the numbers something crazy that u cant really read well it might work

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HMMMM..........

riceater6 said:
r u going to make these gauges and sell them they would be cool but i geuss we can do that ourself, i wnat to make some with a different type of font with the numbers something crazy that u cant really read well it might work
Well if I had more time I would. If I had the photo paper I would print them for free for everyone.

·
Registered
257 Posts
YO THOSE ARE AWESOME =). COULD YOU JUST USE THE PHOTO PAPER WITHOUT THE STOCK GAUGES, PUT BLUE LIGHTS IN THE CLUSTER, AND HAVE INDIGLO AT NITE? ALSO COULD U POST ONES WITH A LIGHT BLUE (NASSAU BLUE) FACE WITH WHITE OR BLACK (OR BOTH) DASHES AND #'S? THAT WOULD BE GREAT. OH, AND WOULD $20 COVER THE FOTO PAPER? IF SO I'LL SEND U $20, U SEND ME GAUGES. COOL? LEMME KNOW. E-MAIL ME DIRECTLY AT [email protected] . THANX. L8R.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
One thing I've been meaning to ask about making your own gauges. If you use photo paper to print them out right, How is the light from the bulb supposed to shine through the paper itself? I'm looking at a picture I have that I printed out with photo paper and th elight doesn't shine through very well since it's a little thicker. Anyone ever thought of this or have a solution to this?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
JPMX6GT said:
One thing I've been meaning to ask about making your own gauges. If you use photo paper to print them out right, How is the light from the bulb supposed to shine through the paper itself? I'm looking at a picture I have that I printed out with photo paper and th elight doesn't shine through very well since it's a little thicker. Anyone ever thought of this or have a solution to this?
Leave out the original gauge and replace it with a transparent plastic cutout of your guage or, get some type of led light to shine on it instead.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here it is...........

BLUMX6 said:
YO THOSE ARE AWESOME =). COULD YOU JUST USE THE PHOTO PAPER WITHOUT THE STOCK GAUGES, PUT BLUE LIGHTS IN THE CLUSTER, AND HAVE INDIGLO AT NITE? ALSO COULD U POST ONES WITH A LIGHT BLUE (NASSAU BLUE) FACE WITH WHITE OR BLACK (OR BOTH) DASHES AND #'S? THAT WOULD BE GREAT. OH, AND WOULD $20 COVER THE FOTO PAPER? IF SO I'LL SEND U $20, U SEND ME GAUGES. COOL? LEMME KNOW. E-MAIL ME DIRECTLY AT [email protected] . THANX. L8R.

http://www.geocities.com/cj_diver/blackonblue.html

Here it is man, Is this about the blue you wanted?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Ok check this out: I can do any color,any font,and the guages are in a transparent plastic with "sticker photo paper" Im willing to make them free for all of us "as long as some one tells me how the hell do we put them on?lol

actually doing the guages are real easy it just takes time!

ill post some samples up as soon as learn how to post pictures,,,later!

·
Registered
216 Posts
thanx_-coolmx6--

so when will you get back to me about the meeting?"dallas"

later,bro!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts