Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are these as accurate as a mechanical boost gauge? I was thinking about running a nordskog digital gauge, since I wouldn't have the problem of running the little nylon vacuum line through the cabin and kinking it. Anything I should know before doing this?

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nevermind, realized that it's not even a true electric boost gauge... so anyway, ignore the Nordskag part, question is about electric gauges alltogether

·
Registered
8,579 Posts
I like my electronic boost thats on my turbo timer and would rather not have an extra flashy gauge moving in response to my foot. Plus with digital you can normally set warning colors so it will flash at you when your boost spikes or goes crazy.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you using the blitz dual turbo timer?

·
Registered
707 Posts
i used a cyberdine digital boost gauge once, worst investment of money ive done yet, they didnt send me the wiring manual, and none of the wires were marked, i called there tech support and they told me how to wire it and it got power but the damn thing never read boost correctly, it always stayed at 24.5 psi, and i was only running 10psi. so i sold it to someone else.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts