Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Plzz Help me out ...

hey hoe r u ?? actually i m kinda confused wid the tires selection i have GoodYear Gt 065 on my car 195/65R15 ....now they r in the condition to get changed and i want to go for some thing else like michelin , Bridgstone dunlop but i cant figure out which one is the best ..i need to put em on my car which toyota corrolla 1.5 Xe limited .... i went to look out for some and there i find Bridgstone G3 potenza dunlop sport 9000 and spsport300 ...now u tell whcih one shud i go for ..i personnally like the G3 but the problem is i never have used directional tires and G3 here r directional and here in our country u get to rotate the tires after 6 months ( I m talking tires rotation in which the freont tires and moved backward and backward r in move forward in diagonal)

tell me about the directional tires that in wat order are they moved in the rotation and wat do u think what shud i put on help me out ???Tires shud be soundless soft and gripppy ........... aiight thanks byebye

· Registered
2 Posts
Plzz Help me out ...

hey hoe r u ?? actually i m kinda confused wid the tires selection i have GoodYear Gt 065 on my car 195/65R15 ....now they r in the condition to get changed and i want to go for some thing else like michelin , Bridgstone dunlop but i cant figure out which one is the best ..i need to put em on my car which toyota corrolla 1.5 Xe limited .... i went to look out for some and there i find Bridgstone G3 potenza dunlop sport 9000 and spsport300 ...now u tell whcih one shud i go for ..i personnally like the G3 but the problem is i never have used directional tires and G3 here r directional and here in our country u get to rotate the tires after 6 months ( I m talking tires rotation in which the freont tires and moved backward and backward r in move forward in diagonal)

tell me about the directional tires that in wat order are they moved in the rotation and wat do u think what shud i put on help me out ???Tires shud be soundless soft and gripppy ........... aiight thanks byebye

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.