Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seeing it says im not allowed to post in the gallery i may as well post it here.

I figured i may as well show some pics of my car, now its very dirty, i cant seem to keep it clean as i have a very muddy driveway, so i dont really bother these days haha.

here they are

My new sub

Pretty average interior

Pretty average motor

My dirty 17" rim

My awsome dodgy blue head light where i just put some crappy LED in it.

Parked in a puddle hehe

There you have it. Hope you like :jump:

·
Banned
2,630 Posts
Right hand Sweet!

·
Premium Member
3,355 Posts
Keeloh : do you guys in the states really like RHD cars ?
Stevoh : nice rims....but see pic

sorry, had a bit too much time on my hands....

·
Banned
2,630 Posts
I dont know about other ppl. But i do, i've been trying to get one for me.

PS. Eagle Eyes.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Stevoh : nice rims....but see pic

sorry, had a bit too much time on my hands....
yeah i got a leaking water hose, im in the process of ordering one the right size, and ill top up the break fluid later :tup:

·
Premium Member
7,327 Posts
Low brake fluid may mean that your brake pads are "in the home stretch"

Anyhow, car looks pretty good. I would suggest replacing the still factory-appearing plug wires. And maybe restoring the factory turbo heat shields.

It's part of the whole "JDM y0" mentality that far too many kids have here in the states.. The only reason some kids here like RHD is because it's different, and because it's ultimately assumed that everything "JDM" is uber-awesome and anything "stock" or US market original sucks. I personally am just fine with LHD and am sick of all this "JDM" crap.

·
Banned
2,630 Posts
^^Dont you like different? Its not about the JDM. It feels better to drive unless u never had driving a rhd

·
Registered
415 Posts
God, that looks awful, you should do something about that driveway, so you can keep the car clean.

where i come from, dirt == rust, so...

·
Registered
564 Posts
IMO i think that dirt is better suited for trucks but i gotta give it to you for the rhd and the 15 spoke rims

chief tool - good eye, lmao

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well its a RHD because i live in australia, all out cars are RHD, LHD would be very wierd haha but you drive on the opposite side of the road in america so i guess it evens out.

My driveways dirty because its spring, gets very wet, still waiting on the big job of digging all the mud out and putting a lot of gravel down. I washed my car the other day, and before you know it the sides have mud all over them, its just a waste of water, a good wash on the other hand is when i leave the car in the rain, that does the job quite well :)

·
Banned
2,630 Posts
Do a burn out on the mud :lol:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
uhhh trentham is inbetween woodend and daylesford. about an hour and a bit to melbourne. Very wet and cold.

Whats wrong with audioline, i recon its great!

I gave the car a very big wash today so it looks fantastic :)

·
Registered
204 Posts
good job budy

i dont know not the best of freinds with audioline. Just out of curiosity why the slim box? theres not really a lack of room in the 1st gen

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well it came like that and im new to all this audio stuff, so i bought it and the shop guy told me its pretty good so i went with it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts