Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey if you guys don't know i sell parts cheap. i just found out i do audio stuff too from my partner and i can get kickass discounts on some equipment, depending on the brand and the model. for instance, for an infinity perfect 12" sub, retail $350, i can get it for around $220.

so if you guys want something, ask.

·
Registered
104 Posts
What else can you get? Heh

What size speakers fit our front and rear.. I may be looking to get some new ones that are a tad better than stock.. Like Pioneers or Kappas

·
Registered
321 Posts
WEll post what brands you can get a discount on and we can go from there. or email me I am looking for new head unit, I kinda want a monitor and dvdplayer for those long trips to the inlaws.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
discount stuff

i get discounts on all of the following brands. of course the discount is different depending on waht you want. if you ask for a specific model of anything i can get you a price. for example:

KAPPA PERFECT 12.1 SUBWOOFER. Power Handling 350w,1400W PEAKFrequency Response 18Hz - 150Hz, Sensitivity 96dB (In car), Impedance 4 Ohms, Mounting Depth 6-1/2" MSRP::$ 349.95, my price, around $220 or so.

ALPINE® AIWA® AMPLE AUDIO® ATOMIC® AUDIO CONTROL ® AUDIOBAHN® AUDIO LOGIC ® AUDIOVOX® BAZOOKA® BLAUPUNKT® BOSTON ACOUSTIC® CADENCE® CERWIN VEGA® CLARION® CROSSFIRE® DYNA AUDIO® DYNAMAT® HIFONICS® FOCAL® IMPULSE® INFINITY® JENSEN® JBL® JL® JVC® KENWOOD® KICKER® MB Q® NAKAMICHI® MTX® OEM CD CHANGERS ORION® PANASONIC® PHOENIX GOLD® PIONEER® PREMIER® POLK AUDIO® POWER ACOUSTIK® PPI® PROFILE® PYLE® ROCKFORD FOSGATE® SONY® SONY MOBILE ES® SOUNDSTREAM® ZAPCO®

·
Registered
932 Posts
Hey man was just curious if you can give me a price of Audiobahns component set. I believe the 6.5" will fit just fine. Also their 2200hc amp and 2 alum 12's. I need all this stuff to add up to 4 subs and 2 amps! Let me know if you can hook me up. Appreciate it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts