Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since everyone has been asking about the price for TC Spoilers' body kit for 2nd gen. MX-6. I have talked to the owner and ask him to give the club members a special discounted price. So here is goes:

1. Body kit--$500 (Front replacement, Side skirts, ans Rear add-ons)
2. Spoilers--$170(RX-7 V. Style)*for other styles email or me for detail.
3. Shipping and handling--$150 (anywhere in US)

Those prices are for MX-6 club members only (one of the many benefits for joining the club, hehe...) BTW, I'm not trying to do business here, just thought that I'll help people out. If you are interested, email me, and I'll give you more info on how to order.:)
Here is the picture!

[Edited by coldnoodle on 10-11-2000 at 09:23 PM]

·
Registered
27 Posts
how

how can you become a member and where can i get some info online

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
coldnoodle gosh i just bought it for like 50 bucks more owell i hope to get it on in a week and half i hope, i can wait

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm sorry to heard that riceater6. I didn't want to do it at first, because it seem like I'm try to push the product, but since everyone is asking about the price and how to get it, I thought I will just help everyone out and work out a better price for club members.

(Is it too late to return them? just kidding...HEHE...)

G

·
Installation

Does anyone know how much it is to have the TC Spoilers kit installed? Does it suffer from any of the problems that the Erebuni one does? (Fit etc...)

MaD-Mx6
Mazda... For the hate of Honda!

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It should fit pretty well, if your car is in good condition(no accident, I mean). But if you want to make sure, some of the members has the kit(or waiting to get them), you can ask around. No matter what, it is much easier than the erebuni.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Coldnoodle

what would it take for you to pull that front of your car and make a mold of it???????? Remember we love you man.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
coldnoodle...

ive been talking to your boys at TC Spiolers and they are telling me $575 + shipping...grrr...i hope they can bump down the price.

SolarSlash

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: coldnoodle...

SolarSlash said:
ive been talking to your boys at TC Spiolers and they are telling me $575 + shipping...grrr...i hope they can bump down the price.

SolarSlash
Just talked to Tom at TC, make sure that you tell him that Robert told you about the price and you are from mx6.com club. The price is still good.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Tango said:
I want to buy a body kit for my mx6, but the problem is i am in dominican republic could you help me with that_ my e mail is "[email protected]"
They have to check to see how much is the shipping, and if there is any custom problem that they have to clear. One thing for sure, shipping will not be cheap, it takes $450 just to ship to Hawaii.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts