Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I lol'd. You probably know what this picture means. Discuss.

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
R is race mode. that's the settings panel for the GT-R. lol.

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
So why is the void not on top?

I want to flip a switch to go to race mode in the mx6. Automatically flash the MS with new MSQ and the EBC with new settings, also turn on the AWD while im at it.

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
So why is the void not on top?

I want to flip a switch to go to race mode in the mx6. Automatically flash the MS with new MSQ and the EBC with new settings, also turn on the AWD while im at it.
heh. I always liked the "dual-map" feature of the Emanage Ultimate. It has a wireless button that attaches to the steering wheel. You use it to change between a "street" map and a "race" map. :p

Would be nice to have the option to do that on the MS.

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
With all the hype these things are getting, you'd think they'd be carted via gold plated car carriers, encased in diamond-carbon boxes, with blowjobs coming out of the exhaust.

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
The GTR is the only car in GT5:prologue that simply CANNOT take a highs peed banked corner without spinning out if you even think about touching the throttle in any way.

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
because, trent... we all know that gt5 is "realistic physics" that can't even get a friction coefficient to work with surface temp right. :0

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
it was joke. is for lulz, not for serious timez.

;)

great quote from another forum:
Every time you think about racing a GTR, God voids a warranty.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts