1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Display your examples of entropy!

3 Years ago:

Now:

I know it looks like [shizzle]e, but I'm keeping it in perfect mechanical condition and it will look nice again as soon as my wife and I buy a house and I have a place to work on stuff again. It actually drives better now than it did in the nice looking picture. It's in line to be re-done after I finish my FD.

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
2 yrs ago:

In the middle:

Now:

Old kit:

New kit:

mine did exactly the opposite :shrug: :D

Reactions: lnlogauge

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I wish I had Mellenia wheels but I must confess that I put those on in Photoshop. I used to rock the Protege-5 wheels, until I needed them to roll my RX-7 around on, and I didn't want to buy new 16" tires so I went back to the stockers.

·
Registered
4,324 Posts
Damn Todd you can even tell your hatch was blue in the first pic :lol:

My car a year ago:

New GT:
Undrivable

All Fixed:

An upgrade I'd say :D

Damn I wish I kept the set of gold Millenia wheels that were at my shop :( I thought they'd look bad in gold, so the car went to the crusher.

-Tyler

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
When I bought it 2 years ago: (hard to believe it's been that long....)

and now:

I've had a few in between stages I'm not too proud of, but now that I have my head on straight I think shes pretty sharp! Of course there's more to her than meets the eye, and I doubt I'll ever be completely done either.....

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Here was my car in 02'. I was a little rice..heh..heh..be gentle.
*EDIT* I bought her as an automatic. The differential exploded and I replaced her with another auto. It slipped in a week, so I converted to a 5spd. I had a problem with that transmission and I just put another in. I used to have conversion pics, along with before and after of that and the interior until I had to format. There are still some on cardomain, but the site is being ghey.

Now these were taken during the summer this year. I had a hood scoop on at the time.

This is the most recent pic I have.

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
hahahaha

I think I got all you beat.
I dont have any old pix @ work of when I bought the car.
I got them at home.

Remeber.
I started LX and have gone FULL GT.

Seats / Interior / Options / Motor

I have to install my rear disc's still and havent got my springs STILL.

Reactions: SixSick6
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.