Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to change the disty but the auto part keeps asking if its a small rotor cam or large rotor cam, which one should i get for 93 2.5 , i was told that it doesn't matter as long rotor and cap are the same size

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
lhjunior said:
I am going to change the disty but the auto part keeps asking if its a small rotor cam or large rotor cam, which one should i get for 93 2.5 , i was told that it doesn't matter as long rotor and cap are the same size
My recommendation is to buy the disty from Mazda. They are the only ones I know of that have redesigned the ignitor to prevent premature failure that it prevalent in the 93/94 models. It's a bit mroe expensive, but at least you won't have to worry about it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Small Rotor Cam

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the replies, i'll check them all out if i can, if you have anymore suggestions , just let me know

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Yeah, my mechanic never really asked me, just ordered one from mazda, thats what i would do if i were you...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well thanks am going to get on that soon , and see what else comes out bad, hopefully nothing else, but anymore suggestions are welcomed, thanks guys

1 - 7 of 7 Posts