Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm not sure that the front and back bumper sidemarkers are the same ...
not exactly....
Isnt the rear just reflective....it doesnt actually signal...??

the reason I cant just simply go and check -is my car is being painted....

anyway - It is possible that the reason procarparts is advertising the clear sidemarkers as "rear" is because they could have a backing on them that doesnt allow for the signal bulb to be seen through it....

looks like maybe this is the case from the pic on there site -

anyone know if the front sidemarkers are hollowed out or something whereas the rear are not - and are just reflective...

?

If this is the case and procarparts does not have front sidemarkers -
where else can I get them -

thanks

1st time poster

·
Registered
446 Posts
I'm not sure that the front and back bumper sidemarkers are the same ...
not exactly....
Isnt the rear just reflective....it doesnt actually signal...??
Both the front and rear bumper lights are non-blinkers. The turn on with the parking lights. Neither light signals.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I dont think they fit... I thought they would untill i called a body shop and asked them and they said no. You could try and just shave them.. for my i made my own :D

·
Registered
446 Posts
I dont think they fit... I thought they would untill i called a body shop and asked them and they said no. You could try and just shave them.. for my i made my own
There aren't a lot of body shops that would even know what an MX-6 even looks like without seeing one. I wouldn't trust their phone-guestimate.

I've been wanting to swap out my front lenses with the red lenses intended for the rear bumper so I can have ALL red bumper lenses. I've yet to find them less than $20ea. If someone can get them for me off a junked 6, I'll take 'em...

·
Registered
10 Posts
sorry for that last post of mine
I cant seem to get the threads to update themselves -
in other words those posts responding to my intial question werent showing up???

whatever

so my girls 6
you got the ones from procarparts and they fit perfect ???

cool
thanks a lot !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts