Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
It's aero-aid crap like that that makes me cringe. Unless you drive upwards of 120 mph you don't need any sort of wing period. Are these guys concerned that their car doesn't look manly enough or what?

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
thing on the back is not painted, i say a 300 with a erbuni front on it, unpainted at the beach, it ws still phat and FAST, the other wing i dont know the deal it is, looks ricey to me

G

·
I'm pretty sure that's emx6's(sp. ?) car. The blue one with the white and silver vinyl on the sides. He posted pics of it a few weeks ago. This was probably the early stage before he did everything. It might not look so amazing in this pic, but check out the finished product and you won't be making fun of it.

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
If it is emx6s ride im still sorry but even the finished product doesnt do it for me. That top wing looks kinda over the top. One of the appeals of the 6 is the curves and that just wrecks the whole look.

Not my cup of tea old man. lol

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
well that is his ride, and the finished car is phat ass hell, i think, i believe any car with that much time in it should be given props. i mena u see tons of honda looking crazy, and people just go along with it. the mx6 just looks better than any honda any day. dont diss anybodies ride, unless u can prove yours has more time in it and it is worth putting in to a nopi show, hot import night, or some phat car show like that. and win. mine is not close, so i give props to all the people who take time and their 6's look sweet

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
NOPI????Hot Import Nights??? ummm...NO. Lemme tell you why this guy isnt at the track: Those wings take at LEAST 1/2 a second off his 1/4 mile time, thats if hes runnin 12's!

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
Hey wasnt saying anything about the time and effort he has put in.

But it wouldnt do for us all to have the same taste.

I made a comment from my point of view (I respect your point of view).

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
it is different and that is what import cars so great. u can do just about anything u want and people dont really lok at u crazy. it is all about person taste, if u like so be it, if u dont so be it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts