Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Do you think we should have a 4WS sub-forum?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Chillin'
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like when we made a FE-DOHC sub-forum, I've had a prominent member ask for a 4WS forum. Please discuss why we should/shouldn't have a seperate four wheel steering sub-forum.

·
Banned
4,040 Posts
yessss!!

Great idea, whoever thought of that!!:D

Sometimes tough to uncover part numbers for parts that are different on the 2WS models through normal search techniques.

Many of the 4WS diagnostic procedures and repair solutions would be of little interest or use to the 2WS community.

"Prominent member"? I've got one of them!:lol:

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
only reason fe3 deserves a sub forum is because thats a whole nother powerplant..i voted no for 4ws(but i really dont care) because i never see many people ask about it..and obviously not other many people have it either.. but we'll let the votes decide

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
We dont need a NA forum. If its not a turbo, than its NA, so a turbo forum is enough. I browsed through the 1st pages in all 4 catagories and saw all of 1 4WS question. We already have enough stickies and warnings covering the 1st half of the 1gen, why add more

·
Registered
4,324 Posts
You're right lukychrm, our opinions dont matter. Thank God your 13th post on this site was a good one! Having 4WS steering or not it would still be nice to have the site organized. People will post questions about 4WS anywhere within the 1G section, why not have a section?

-Tyler

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
Then why have a section for people to get ragged on for having a non turbo???? It really isnt fun to read threads asking about na performance and out of 19 posts 1 of them is relevant the others are just things like buy a GT, dont waste your money and other crap like that.

·
Registered
4,324 Posts
Thats true Mazdaman92, we really do need to all motor F2 tuners around here. But I cant see many of them, because the only reason I'd have an all motor F2 would be because a GT is all done up, and I dont have that, yet.

-Tyler

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
lukychrm34 said:
Yes yes we need one, why do the non 4WS 6er's get a choice in the matter.
Because like the United States of America this frorum works like a democracy where everybody has a say in the matter.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
I voted no, because all we will have then is a dead forum that gets very very few posts.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks Ty

tyler886 said:
Thank God your 13th post on this site was a good one!

-Tyler
Tyler886 it is true that I may not post on the site often, but only because I have yet to have anything valuable to add that has not already been on the site. For your information I had written up a good explaination of the reasons for the 4WS forum. Unfortunately it didn't send through so I lost my post worth reading, and was not up for retyping a fraction of what the post was going to be. :tup: I would like to thank all the MX6'ers that help make this site what it is, I have been able to do some things that wouldn't have been possible without this site and your posts. Thanks:tup: . To Tyler886 I will say this in closing, the sadest part is that you took the time to look up my posting participation. All just so you could ridicule/flame me.

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
I of course voted yes as I noticed all the other 4ws members did also. All the no's were from 2ws members. If you don't have 4ws then its really probably doesn't matter or make a difference if it was added but for those of us that have it and are blesses with it would like that sub-forum

·
Banned
4,040 Posts
squelch button

lukychrm34 said:
To Tyler886 I will say this in closing, the sadest part is that you took the time to look up my posting participation. All just so you could ridicule/flame me.
Welcome to mx6.com

For some, stature around here is measured in K-units, for others, it derives from being able to diminish the worth of others.

You will find your enjoyment of this place immensely improved by the judicious use of this tool.

·
Chillin'
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'mma do dis shizzle SleepShizzle style!
tyler886 said:
You're right lukychrm, our opinions dont matter.
Wrong. SleepCounter requested a 4WS sub-forum so I decied to listen to what the 1genners want.
tyler886 said:
Thank God your 13th post on this site was a good one!
Please tell me you didn't go thread searching on him.
tyler886 said:
Having 4WS steering or not it would still be nice to have the site organized.
We will see what popular opinion says.
tyler886 said:
People will post questions about 4WS anywhere within the 1G section, why not have a section?
My guess is that was SleepCounter's thought too. Though they should all be posted in the general sub-forum.

1 - 20 of 114 Posts