Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Do you think we should have a 4WS sub-forum?

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
4,324 Posts
lukychrm34 said:
To Tyler886 I will say this in closing, the sadest part is that you took the time to look up my posting participation. All just so you could ridicule/flame me.
I didnt go post searching on you necessarily. I looked at your username and how long you've been a member, since December '02. Never saw your name on the boards before so I simply clicked your username on this page and saw you only posted 13 times. Figured you were one of those spammers that comes on here, dont take it offensively man!

me said:
You're right lukychrm, our opinions dont matter.
That was said in a sarcastic tone, I think the internet is too real at times :lol: Sorry, I didnt portray it in too sarcastic of a tone. Obviously I would hope they do, for those who post often anyway.

-Tyler

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
gavin said:
Has anyone asked what the Australians think of this idea?

Gavin
Very True. They would benefit from it the most being that there are more 4ws over there:tup:

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
Why not put the 4WS forum in the austrailian regional one???? Just like someone said it would be nice to have one for people with 4WS it would be nice to have on fo rpeople with a F2 NA motor.

·
Chillin'
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #29 (Edited)

·
Registered
3,370 Posts

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Over the last couple of years, I've answered lots of 4WS questions. I've even sent a CD to SleepCounter and to Scooby (for posting) of the Mazda Training Video on how the system works. I'll leave it to Panther to bother Scooby for dragging his feet; I've reminded him three times already..

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
where is this video Terry? I want to see it!!!

Other Performance just doesn't mean N/A but other like suspension

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
I have a program called Studio 8. You upload video to the program, then you can mix/alter/download to another tape or CD. On CD it becomes a .dat file. I didn't get the DVD version since my computer isn't equipped. I tried to upload to this site, but it wasn't being friendly. I finally got Scooby's address and sent it to him snail mail. He has it, he just keeps getting busy.

21 - 40 of 114 Posts