Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Do you think we should have a 4WS sub-forum?

• Total voters
101 - 114 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
I can't find much info here on 4WS, was wondering if it could be removed to reduce weight and the annoyance of it eventually crapping itself.

There should be a forum :)

·
Registered
418 Posts
Werd...4WS is pretty rare, id hold onto it...If its still working, why mess with it? enjoy it!

Sell the car and buy a 2ws model if your set on not having it, but dont hack up a working car (like me:) )

And where are you looking for info and not finding it, we have a entire section of the forum dedicated to it LOL, like wilba said just ask and we'll help the best we can!

·
Registered
730 Posts
Given that his username is KLZE 30x, I would hazard a guess and say he has a 2gen with 4WS... of which there is little to no information about on this site.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
I can't find much info here on 4WS, was wondering if it could be removed to reduce weight and the annoyance of it eventually crapping itself.
Well, I don't get in here as much as I used to, but if you have 4WS questions, I can always lend a hand. I have all the 1st Gen manuals for it. My Cardomain account still has the scanned pages from the training manual in it.

·
Banned
4,087 Posts
I didnt own my 4ws for very long, but I still learned quite a bit about it in the time I did, and can also lend a hand.

My Cardomain account still has the scanned pages from the training manual in it.
I had all of those downloaded on my desktop up untill it crashed last week:(

·
Registered
38 Posts
G'day I'm new to the forum, I have two 1993 MX6 4WS (project cars) , on one, it works fine the other it doesnt , so I'd love to see a sub forum on 4ws. I'm sure it would be very helpful

·
Premium Member
1,301 Posts
G'day I'm new to the forum, I have two 1993 MX6 4WS (project cars) , on one, it works fine the other it doesnt , so I'd love to see a sub forum on 4ws. I'm sure it would be very helpful
The 4ws info listed in this sub-forum is specific to 88 and 89 years only. You may have a different system entirely. The 4ws was no longer offered after 89 here in the states.

101 - 114 of 114 Posts