Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I stumbled upon this one picture of this black mx-6. Does anyone know more about this mx-6? I really like it! And I would like to see more pictures of it!

One other thing: I asked this before in a different subforum, but nothing usefull so far...
I'm looking for pictures of prototype/concept designs of the mx-6. I saw them a long time ago here on mx6.com. They where some odd looking 6's, but I can't seem to find them anymore :( are they gone???

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
Wow, sick rims :tup:

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
that is teh sex

i'm a huge fan of how you can barely tell that it has a body kit...not even sure what bumpers those are...

with the exception of the kit (and my rims are diff) mine will be looking like that in about a years time

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
the rear looks stock with shaved parking lights. the sides look like buddy club with all the holes shaved..

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I found the picture here: BiZKiT MX-6 - JHB, ZA

Unfortunately I don't have a cardomain page, so I couldn't ask him where he got this pic. It sure does have the clean look :D

·
Registered
418 Posts
right hand drive so its not an aspec...very clean and subtle, i like.

the lip on the trunk looks pretty good

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
The rear bumper is extended down. Looks like a custom lip kit that was molded on. Love the spoiler and bodywork, the wheels are sex as well. I cant tell if he has angel eyes or custom headlights. Doesnt look like MX6 lights because I thought those wrapped more. :shrug:

I love the look of the car, it just resembles to much of a non-hatch probe (if they ever made one thats what it would look like.)

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
i think i can see a slot in the front bumper on the side.

but i like whatever sideskirt that is molded like that alot..

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I guess no one knows where the prototype pics are... :shrug: Too bad :(

I should have saved them to my hard drive when I saw them back then :mad:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts