Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a place to buy body kits for the 2nd generation mx6 in the GTA. I would hate to have to buy them from the US and pay duty and shipping, etc.,

Thanks

·
Registered
281 Posts
I'm not sure but try calling SoundSpeed at 416-798-1100

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
N1 Auto!!

THis is the place im gonna get the shogun kit and they price they quoted me for was 2 g's to install it and that comes with the spoiler too (4 mount GTR shogun spoiler) i think this is an amazing deal and im also getting my yellow paint job from them as well... if ur interested maybe we can both get it done at the same time and save 2 - 4 bills... get some springs with that extra cash or keep it for yourself... If anyone is interested post it here and we can do a group thing!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Where is it located? Do they have a phone number? I'm actually not looking to install a kit until the summer, because its difficult to do anything automotive in the winter, with all this slush and snow.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
The place is at morning star and midland in a chinese mall centre... N1 Auto... talk to allan and say that your interested in buying the kit with your friend who came a while back and see the discount he may give us... I hope it works because i really want dual exhaust with the kit..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts